Shop  •   Avatar  •   FAQ  •   Search  •   Memberlist  •   Usergroups  •   Profile  •   Log in to check private messages  •   Log in  •  Register 

top 10 games
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Other Games Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sparticus
Helmsman

44872 Gold -

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 3:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Amaroy wrote:
I forgot to mention "Flying Corps" an exquisite WW I flight simulator. Unfortunately it is so old that it does not run any longer on a 64 BIT machine. I am desperately looking for some adequate game that equals this classic!

This on Steam - DogFighter 2.99 USD
http://store.steampowered.com/app/42500/
Roland
Helmsman

22526 Gold -

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Roland wrote:
When I was a grad student in pre-PC days, I played the dungeon-crawling fantasy game Avatar, a precursor of today's MMORPGs, on the Plato system, an early precursor of the internet.

After posting this recently, I picked up the PC-based version of Avatar, called Mordor: The Depths of Dejenol. I went home early yesterday after a power outage in my office and spent six hours playing it! It's taking time to adjust to the new key settings - my reflexes are attuned to the old ASD and shift keys for movement.
Amaroy
Swabbie

1758 Gold -

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 1:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sparticus wrote:
Amaroy wrote:
I forgot to mention "Flying Corps" an exquisite WW I flight simulator. Unfortunately it is so old that it does not run any longer on a 64 BIT machine. I am desperately looking for some adequate game that equals this classic!

This on Steam - DogFighter 2.99 USD
http://store.steampowered.com/app/42500/

Awesome!
ExtraCrispy
Boatswain

39052 Gold -

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I play Dota 2 now on an off and on basis. I don't game very much anymore. I've been messing with a few Android titles to play for a short while.

I do on occasion watch videos of a few games popular and unpopular but with the eye of an analytic observer.

I'm trying to dip into game design too!
Earlene
Powder Monkey

12 Gold -

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2018 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i dont agree with your rankings it is been a year pubg and fortnite is dominating on other games dota and csgo has permeant members but dota2 is ahead of csgo in ranking in all expects so dota2 is first and csgo is 2nd
fleetp
Boatswain

35857 Gold -

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2018 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Earlene wrote:
i dont agree with your rankings it is been a year pubg and fortnite is dominating on other games dota and csgo has permeant members but dota2 is ahead of csgo in ranking in all expects so dota2 is first and csgo is 2nd

Anyone up for thread necromancy? Confused
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Other Games All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: