Shop  •   Avatar  •   FAQ  •   Search  •   Memberlist  •   Usergroups  •   Profile  •   Log in to check private messages  •   Log in  •  Register 

Purple flags problem (bug)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
van boelken
Seaman

492 Gold -

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 12:54 am    Post subject: Purple flags problem (bug) Reply with quote

When I copied one flag pack mod I've noticed that when there's many ships on the map, some of them have purple flags instead of normal ones. This appears sometimes and sometimes dissapears. Is that a bug triggered by applying some of the mods or something else? Also, when I applied blood mod (one that shows blood when you hit the foe), when I fence with Spanish captains in Spanish uniforms, during fight you can't see "dizzines" above his head. Did someone noticed that and is there a solution to this problem? Note that I use patched version. And yes! Purple flags tend to appear when computer starts to"chop" with low frame rate, when details are set to full.

Please help!

Confused Wink Sailor
Amaroy
Swabbie

1758 Gold -

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got the same problem. Do you have an idea meanwhile?
Pirate
Helmsman

109543 Gold -

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 6:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Never experienced this one. Hmmm don't know what to say except cut back the detail and see if that helps. Most computers now I would think should handle this game but maybe some won't or you are using a oldie.
Amaroy
Swabbie

1758 Gold -

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pirate wrote:
Never experienced this one. Hmmm don't know what to say except cut back the detail and see if that helps. Most computers now I would think should handle this game but maybe some won't or you are using a oldie.

Well my notebook is not the newest (Athlon II Dual Core, 2.2 GHZ, 4 GB, Windows 7) but I run the game now for several years on it and it worked perfectly until now. I will check out the graphic details and will see then.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Technical Issues All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: