Shop  •   Avatar  •   FAQ  •   Search  •   Memberlist  •   Usergroups  •   Profile  •   Log in to check private messages  •   Log in  •  Register 

Universal Female Body
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Customization & Modding Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
parksbanyon
Gunner

13127 Gold -

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 6:12 pm    Post subject: suggestions Reply with quote

Does anyone know... seems to me there are only 8 textures daug_beau_x1 4 ea and daug_beau_x2 4ea. If I remember correctly the nif has to specify the correct texture to "switch" to the different GD's French English etc. I.E. if I had specified daug_beau_d1 that would be the ONLY GD beau we would see.

There are 2 types wide and thin face and 3 "uses" gen purpose, dancing, and lost. It would be nice to be able to do 3 different NIF's for each one but if the above is true it would be very hard to do.
fleetp
Boatswain

35863 Gold -

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 10:06 pm    Post subject: Re: suggestions Reply with quote

parksbanyon wrote:
Does anyone know... seems to me there are only 8 textures daug_beau_x1 4 ea and daug_beau_x2 4ea. If I remember correctly the nif has to specify the correct texture to "switch" to the different GD's French English etc. I.E. if I had specified daug_beau_d1 that would be the ONLY GD beau we would see.

There are 2 types wide and thin face and 3 "uses" gen purpose, dancing, and lost. It would be nice to be able to do 3 different NIF's for each one but if the above is true it would be very hard to do.

I did a search for beautiful daughter nif files in the pak folders.
Here's what I found
daug_beau_thin_face.nif === located in pak5 folder E1
daug_beau_thin_face_4-4.nif === located in pak7 folder E1
daug_beau_wide_face.nif === located in pak4 folder F1
daug_beau_wide_face_4-4.nif === located in pak5 folder F1
lost_daughter_beautiful_1.nif === located in pak5 folder E1
lost_daughter_beautiful_2.nif === located in pak1 folder F1

E1 means it lists the daug_beau_e1.dds file in the nif file as the NiSource Texture
F1 means it lists the daug_beau_f1.dds file in the nif file as the NiSource Texture

I'm fairly certain there is something in the game which over-rides the NiSourceTexture file with whichever daughter is applicable.

Regarding the dds files, these are the ones I found
daug_beau_d1.dds is in pak5
daug_beau_d2.dds is in pak4
daug_beau_e1.dds is in pak3
daug_beau_e2.dds is in pak7
daug_beau_f1.dds is in pak1
daug_beau_f2.dds is in pak7
daug_beau_s1.dds is in pak4
daug_beau_s2.dds is in pak5

I'm not going to guarantee that the file locations are the same in anybody e;se's version of the game.
Pirate
Helmsman

109543 Gold -

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know changing the texture in the nif doesnt always change anything. Seems like I once tried changing I belief Blackbeards nif to use the dark skined texture but when I would meet up with him he would still be Balckbeard. I know Blackbeard and one of the common pirates share the same nif so it's not the nif that tells it what garb to put on. must be in the exe and the same with the daughters. What say ye?
Pirate
Helmsman

109543 Gold -

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2016 12:57 am    Post subject: Re: suggestions Reply with quote

parksbanyon wrote:

Try keeping the nif names and textures the same as the game calls them. Back in the Caribbean doing a Caribbean mod. Of course lot's of women and other goodies.
fleetp
Boatswain

35863 Gold -

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2016 9:16 pm    Post subject: Re: as requested Reply with quote

parksbanyon wrote:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/3742149/GD_beau_UbL.rar

I followed the default paths from the vanilla GD.

there should be 2 types of beau GD's; vampi or hooters.

Remember each series of GD (beau,attr,plain) has 6 nifs vanilla; thin or wide face and the same but for dancing (4-4), and the lost daug.

That means we can have up to 8 textures.

I just started a game so I don't have one fully "explored". Let me know how they turn out.

I used the trainer to modify a game to make myself a duke in all countries, and made all the daughters beautiful. In Barbados I danced with the hooters models. She dances better than I do.
Pirate
Helmsman

109543 Gold -

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2016 12:46 am    Post subject: Re: as requested Reply with quote

fleetp wrote:
parksbanyon wrote:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/3742149/GD_beau_UbL.rar

I followed the default paths from the vanilla GD.

there should be 2 types of beau GD's; vampi or hooters.

Remember each series of GD (beau,attr,plain) has 6 nifs vanilla; thin or wide face and the same but for dancing (4-4), and the lost daug.

That means we can have up to 8 textures.

I just started a game so I don't have one fully "explored". Let me know how they turn out.

Was Miss Hooter the only one you danced with? Was all of the Hooters or did some of the other gals show up?

I used the trainer to modify a game to make myself a duke in all countries, and made all the daughters beautiful. In Barbados I danced with the hooters models. She dances better than I do.
fleetp
Boatswain

35863 Gold -

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2016 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pirate said "Was Miss Hooter the only one you danced with? Was all of the Hooters or did some of the other gals show up?"

Barbados was the only port I visited. I'll try the nearby French cities later.
parksbanyon
Gunner

13127 Gold -

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2016 9:45 pm    Post subject: Hooters Reply with quote

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/3742149/UbMhooters.png

speaking of hooters....After working on the hires UB series I could never get the artwork to go easy. Back to the drawing board. This is UbM based on MC (MandiousCreel) legs mod. She had plastic surgery on the chest and all the seams have been redone. The pelvis area extends into the thigh so doing shorts is a snap. Test tried the hooters outfit cut and paste and all in all only took about 10 minutes. Plus it was pre weighted only took about another 10 to get the new vertices sorted out. The uv map has the exact same face as the original so cut and paste works well. The new uv map is layed out so hands arms legs are individual for bracelets or tats for one side only.
Pirate
Helmsman

109543 Gold -

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2016 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow! Looking good. Couldn't really see the hooters because of the hooters Smile Tell her she forgot her shoes. Like it and keep up the good work.
fleetp
Boatswain

35863 Gold -

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2016 2:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

fleetp wrote:
Pirate said "Was Miss Hooter the only one you danced with? Was all of the Hooters or did some of the other gals show up?"

Barbados was the only port I visited. I'll try the nearby French cities later.

Using the trainer to make myself a Duke in all nations, and placing beautiful daughters in all towns, I visited two cities of each nation (Dutch, English, French and Spanish).
I encountered the hooters version, the Vampirella version, and one that looked in a cross between an Egyptian queen and a jungle queen.
Pirate
Helmsman

109543 Gold -

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2016 3:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds like it's working well. I thought the exact same thing about the Jungle, Egyptian Lady. I would say she was Egyptian itf it weren't for that cat skin jungle outfit.
parksbanyon
Gunner

13127 Gold -

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 6:39 pm    Post subject: jungle egyptian Reply with quote

I just wanted exotic. Think I nailed it. Wink
Pirate
Helmsman

109543 Gold -

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 5:20 am    Post subject: Re: jungle egyptian Reply with quote

parksbanyon wrote:
I just wanted exotic. Think I nailed it. Wink

You nailed it Parks. She is banned from Egypt for killing sacred cats. After a spell in the jungle as renegade Tarzan like lady she finally makes her way to the Caribbean. Your creativity grade is A+
Pirate
Helmsman

109543 Gold -

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 2:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Parks I think I worked out some of the texture bugs on your universal barmaids. She's still naked though so no screenies. One thing I did that seemed to help was taking out the Alpha Channel. I just messed around with Miss England for maybe 30 minutes or so and she looked better. Taking the English bm's head from the mod maker and replacing yours seemed to take care of that trapdoor effect on the top of her head you could see with nifscope but I doubt would have been all that noticeable in game. The lines you can see where the body parts come together seem almost gone now after taking out the alpha and doing some touch up painting to get rid of the green lines that somehow got on the textures. Not sure how to dress her yet but some guys on here probably wouldn't anyway. Maybe you could make a copy of those school girl outfits like you see at the Windmill or some similar place and fix her right up. I guess though it has to be shorts or pants so that wouldn't work.
fleetp
Boatswain

35863 Gold -

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pirate,
Please send me a PM with a link to Miss England.
very respectfully,
fleetp
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Customization & Modding All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 2 of 7

Jump to: