Shop  •   Avatar  •   FAQ  •   Search  •   Memberlist  •   Usergroups  •   Profile  •   Log in to check private messages  •   Log in  •  Register 

Another Pirate Joke
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Jokes Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 30, 31, 32  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Salty Dog
Sailing Master

191991 Gold -

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome aboard! Go to the introduction board and say HI to all of us!
sparticus
Helmsman

44872 Gold -

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 3:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

elcroftduchio wrote:
How much did the pirate pay to get his ears pierced?

A buck an ear! Very Happy
Smile Shocked Shocked Smile
Salty Dog
Sailing Master

191991 Gold -

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 5:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A woman runs into a doctor’s office and says “DOCTOR! DOCTOR! You have to help me! Everywhere I touch on my body it hurts!”

The doctor replied, “Show me.”

So the woman poked her ankle and screamed of pain. Then she poked her knee and yelled OW. She poked her forehead and screamed again.

She was about to continue when the doctor said, “That’s enough, let me think this over.” He thought for about a minute and said “I think I know what your problem is. You broke your finger.”
Salty Dog
Sailing Master

191991 Gold -

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 5:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A man was in his front yard mowing grass when his attractive blonde female neighbor came out of the house and went straight to the mail box.

She opened it, slammed it shut, and stormed back in the house.

A little later she came out of her house and again went to the mail box and again opened it, then slammed it shut again. Angrily, back into the house she went.

As the man was getting ready to edge the lawn, here she came out again, marched to the mail box, opened it and then slammed it closed harder than ever.

Puzzled by her actions the man asked her, “Is something wrong?”

To which she replied, “There certainly is! My stupid computer keeps giving me a message saying, “YOU’VE GOT MAIL!”
Salty Dog
Sailing Master

191991 Gold -

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 5:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A doctor wanted to get off work and go hunting, so he approached his assistant.

“Seamus, I am going hunting tomorrow. I don’t want to close the clinic. I want you to take care of the clinic and take care of my patients.”

“Yes, sir!” – answers Seamus.

The doctor goes hunting and returns the following day and asks: “So, Seamus, how was your day?”

Seamus told him that he took care of three patients.

“The first one had a headache so I gave him Tylenol.”

“Bravo, and the second one?” – asks the doctor.

“The second one had stomach burning and I gave him Malox, sir.” – says Seamus.

“Bravo, bravo! You’re good at this and what about the third one?” – asks the doctor.

“Sir, I was sitting here and suddenly the door opened and a woman entered. Like a flame, she undressed herself, taking off everything including her bra, her panties and lied down on the table. She spread her legs and shouted: “HELP ME! For five years I have not seen any man!”

“Thunderin’ Lard Jayzus, Seamus, what did ye do?” – asks the doctor.

“I put drops in her eyes.” !!!!!
sparticus
Helmsman

44872 Gold -

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 1:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

All very good Smile
Salty Dog
Sailing Master

191991 Gold -

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 7:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A boy is selling fish on a corner. To get his customers' attention, he is yelling, "Dam fish for sale! Get your dam fish here!" A pastor hears this and asks, "Why are you calling them 'dam fish.'" The boy responds, "Because I caught these fish at the local dam." The pastor buys a couple fish, takes them home to his wife, and asks her to cook the dam fish. The wife responds surprised, "I didn't know it was acceptable for a preacher to speak that way." He explains to her why they are dam fish. Later at the dinner table, he asks his son to pass the dam fish. He responds, "That's the spirit, Dad! Now pass the f*cking potatoes!" -
Salty Dog
Sailing Master

191991 Gold -

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 7:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A blonde and a redhead have a ranch. They have just lost their bull. The women need to buy another, but only have $500. The redhead tells the blonde, "I will go to the market and see if I can find one for under that amount. If I can, I will send you a telegram." She goes to the market and finds one for $499. Having only one dollar left, she goes to the telegraph office and finds out that it costs one dollar per word. She is stumped on how to tell the blonde to bring the truck and trailer. Finally, she tells the telegraph operator to send the word "comfortable." Skeptical, the operator asks, "How will she know to come with the trailer from just that word?" The redhead replies, "She's a blonde so she reads slow: 'Come for ta bull.'"

Last edited by Salty Dog on Sat Feb 04, 2017 7:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Salty Dog
Sailing Master

191991 Gold -

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 7:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A lady comes home from her doctor's appointment grinning from ear to ear. Her husband asks, "Why are you so happy?" The wife says, "The doctor told me that for a forty-five year old woman, I have the breasts of a eighteen year old." "Oh yeah?" quipped her husband, "What did he say about your forty-five year old ass?" She said, "Your name never came up in the conversation."
Salty Dog
Sailing Master

191991 Gold -

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 7:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

THREE TREES AND A WOODPECKERTwo tall trees, a birch and a beech, are growing in the woods. A small tree begins to grow between them, and the beech says to the birch, "Is that a son of a beech or a son of a birch?" The birch says he cannot tell, but just then a woodpecker lands on the sapling. The birch says, "Woodpecker, you are a tree expert. Can you tell if that is a son of a beech or a son of a birch?" The woodpecker takes a taste of the small tree and replies, "It is neither a son of a beech nor a son of a birch, It is, however, the best piece of ash I have ever poked my pecker into." Now wipe that smile off your face.
Salty Dog
Sailing Master

191991 Gold -

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 7:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Johnny was at school and the teacher said, "Someone use fascinate in a sentence." Sally answered, "The zoo was fascinating." The teacher said, "Sorry, Sally, I said to use fascinate in a sentence." Maria suggested, "I was fascinated at the zoo." Once again the teacher said, "No, Maria, I specifically said to use fascinate in a sentence." Johnny said, "My sister has ten buttons on her sweater." Again the teacher said, "Sorry, Johnny, I said use fascinate in a sentence." Johnny replied, "I know, but her boobs are so big she can only fasten eight."
Salty Dog
Sailing Master

191991 Gold -

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A church's bell ringer passed away. The church posted the job opening in the local newspaper's classified ads and a man came in with no arms wanting the job.

The clergy weren't sure he could do it, but he convinced them to let him try it. They climbed the bell tower and the guy ran toward the bell and hit it with his head, producing a beautiful melody. They gave him the job on the spot.

The next day he went to ring the bell, tripped, bounced off the bell and fell to the sidewalk below. Two priests were walking past. One asked, "Do you know this guy?" The other responded, "No, but his face rings a bell."

The next day, the dead man's twin brother came in for the again vacant bell ringer position. He also had no arms. The clergy led him up to the bell tower, where he ran at the bell, tripped and fell to the sidewalk below. The same two priests walked up. The first asked, "Do you know him?" The second responded, "No, but he's a dead ringer for his brother."
Salty Dog
Sailing Master

191991 Gold -

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A pirate walks into a bar and it appears that he has a steering wheel to a ship in front of his trousers. In fact, it looks like his penis is stuck through the center of it. The bartender says, "Hey pirate! You've got your penis stuck in a steering wheel!" The pirate replied, "Arrrr, I know! It drives me nuts!"
Salty Dog
Sailing Master

191991 Gold -

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

An old Irish World War II Spitfire pilot and flying ace was speaking in a church and reminiscing about his war experiences. "In 1942," he says, "the situation was really tough. The Germans had a very strong air force. I remember," he continues, "one day I was protecting the bombers and suddenly, out of the clouds, these Fokker's appeared."
There are a few gasps from the parishioners, and several of the children began to giggle. "I looked up, and realized that two of the Fokker's were directly above me. I aimed at the first one and shot him down. By then, though, the other Fokker was right on my tail."
At this point, several of the elderly ladies of the church were blushing with embarrassment, the girls were all giggling and the boys laughing loudly.
The pastor finally stands up and says, "I think I should point out that 'Fokker' was the name of a German-Dutch aircraft company, who made many of the planes used by the Germans during the war."
"Yes, that's true," says the old pilot, "but these Fokker's were flying Messerschmidt's."
corsair91
Sailing Master

208987 Gold -

PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2019 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A cruise ship passes by a remote island, and all the passengers see a bearded man with an eyepatch running around and waving his arms wildly.

“Captain,” one passenger asks, “who is that man over there?”

“I have no idea,” the captain says, “but he goes nuts every year when we pass him.”

Why couldn’t the pirate crew play cards?

Beats me.

Because the captain was standing on the deck!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 30, 31, 32  Next
Page 31 of 32

Jump to: