Shop  •   Avatar  •   FAQ  •   Search  •   Memberlist  •   Usergroups  •   Profile  •   Log in to check private messages  •   Log in  •  Register 

Universal Female Body
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Customization & Modding Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pirate
Helmsman

109543 Gold -

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Due to time issues it's going to be a few days before I can return back to working on the textures. I have all the barmaids finished but not finished if you know what i mean. All of them are hot like the Miss England. The biggest issue is lines mainly due to the skin tone not blending in perfectly. I did replace the french girls head and i'm not sure how that's going to look but if she looks better with the old I can swap that out easy enough later. I did add nipples, pubic hair and a see able belly button. If you want to try them I'm updating the folder that has Miss England inside.
Pirate
Helmsman

109543 Gold -

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Parks i'm going to check out your governers daughters next. I think you did good on the barmaid. I did add the other barmaid textuers to the Miss England folder if you or fleetp want them. They are having a birthday party at the moment. They even have on their birthday suit.
Pirate
Helmsman

109543 Gold -

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just took a quick glance at your attative daughters parks and they look very promising. Main issue with them is the head partically the top and back. I will see if can imporve on this texture soon.
fleetp
Boatswain

35863 Gold -

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 12:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pirate wrote:
Parks i'm going to check out your governers daughters next. I think you did good on the barmaid. I did add the other barmaid textuers to the Miss England folder if you or fleetp want them. They are having a birthday party at the moment. They even have on their birthday suit.

I downloaded the new version. The French barmaid and English barmaid in the tavern looked good. The French barmaid in the duel scene didn't look right (the texture appeared to overlay where the skirt frame would be).
Pirate
Helmsman

109543 Gold -

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I did a tavern dual once but it was either the Englisg or Dutch barmaid. I don't remember seeing anything wrong. Just some naked woman with a bottle behind her back. then whack hes down. Anyway I'll check em out again. I do remember it looked like her arms were inside her boobs when I confrontwed the captain of the guard. I dont think this is a nif error but simply old animations with a new nif.
fleetp
Boatswain

35863 Gold -

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pirate wrote:
I did a tavern dual once but it was either the Englisg or Dutch barmaid. I don't remember seeing anything wrong. Just some naked woman with a bottle behind her back. then whack hes down. Anyway I'll check em out again. I do remember it looked like her arms were inside her boobs when I confrontwed the captain of the guard. I dont think this is a nif error but simply old animations with a new nif.

The Dutch barmaid in the tavern was okay, but in the duel scene the appearance was similar to that of the French barmaid in the duel scene (nude texture appeared to be applied over her skirt.
Pirate
Helmsman

109543 Gold -

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not sure whats going on with the duel barmaid. It will be a couple of days before I can test her again. I did notice one area of her leg looking thru nif scope has some black streaks. Didn't see it in the game but painting outside her legs just a bit should take care of that problem. I do remember dueling once. She looked much the same as she did in nifscope to me. She was just a naked woman with a bottle behind her back that you could see because of the absence of the skirt. I did check my Miss England folder to see if I might have added the wrong dueling barmaid but nifcope confirmed that I have the correct barmaids in the folder. Anyway I will check it out again soon.
fleetp
Boatswain

35863 Gold -

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The problem was my fault.
The duel barmaid is okay. I discovered when creating the 'custom' folder that I had failed to copy the barmaid_duel.nif file.
Sorry for the confusion I caused.

Crying or Very sad
Pirate
Helmsman

109543 Gold -

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fleetp wrote:
The problem was my fault.
The duel barmaid is okay. I discovered when creating the 'custom' folder that I had failed to copy the barmaid_duel.nif file.
Sorry for the confusion I caused.

Crying or Very sad

Ha Ha Don't feel bad. Your not the only dummy out there. I did the same thing once with with Maniscrells barmaids . I had either the mini skirt barmaid and the leg mod duel or vice versa and sure enough I didnt investigate and sent Maniscell a message with a screenshot olny to find out it was me and not his nif. Shit Happens.
parksbanyon
Gunner

13127 Gold -

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 9:26 pm    Post subject: which one Reply with quote

Pirate wrote:
Just took a quick glance at your attative daughters parks and they look very promising. Main issue with them is the head partically the top and back. I will see if can imporve on this texture soon.

What rar file is this from? and is this the one your miss England was based on? (reference page 2 comment 14 by you)
Pirate
Helmsman

109543 Gold -

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:30 pm    Post subject: Re: which one Reply with quote

parksbanyon wrote:
Pirate wrote:

What rar file is this from? and is this the one your miss England was based on? (reference page 2 comment 14 by you)

Same one the barmaids come from. You had the daughters from plain to beautiful as well as the barmaids.
Pirate
Helmsman

109543 Gold -

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 3:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The only way I could get the nude attractive daughter turn out without having that big black axe wound to the head was to simply replace the entire head and hair with the default attractive daughters. This seemed to do the trick but with a lighter skin head and a darker body she looks like she has been laying naked in the sun to long with a paper bag over her head.
parksbanyon
Gunner

13127 Gold -

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:41 pm    Post subject: head wound Reply with quote

Now that you described a big black ax I know whats going on. There is a nifskope read me and nifskope in the rar file. Follow the instructions and delete the 2 hair styles you don't want. I think it had a hair.dds that was black.
Pirate
Helmsman

109543 Gold -

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I didn't see the nifscope read-me in this download from you. It starts with the barmaids and the complete set of daughters ranging from plain to beautiful. I'm thinking the download for the jungle girl had something like that in it but I didn't see the read-me or hairstyles textures in this particular download. The attractive daughters use the beautiful daughters face with a cut v in the forehead. As you can see in the screenshot 0 NiNode is expanded but im not seeing the different hairstyles so with that being said I'm making the assumption this one was intended to use the hairstyle in the complete nif texture. Like I was saying earlier I did make that black go away by using the default head of the attractive daughters instead of the beautiful daughter. Looked good except the head skin tone and the rest of the body didn't match.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/7p2u5652yh1ogr7/Screenshot%202017-02-21%2016.19.11.png?dl=0
parksbanyon
Gunner

13127 Gold -

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:40 am    Post subject: links to universal body zips Reply with quote

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/3742149/GD_beau_UbL.rar 14/12/2016

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/3742149/Ub.rar
11/11/2016

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/3742149/universal.rar
13/09/2016

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/3742149/Vampi%20multi.rar
21/08/2016

These are the links that pertain to the universal body project. I verified universal rar is the 1 pirate was using. It doesn't have the trilayer hair setup. It has about 2200-2500 vertices (which is good) and yes the "ax wound" in the hairdo. It is the oldest mod I considered as a "final" for the U body. Pirate, FleetP, anybody else if you guys are content with the way the UV map is layed out or have issues let me know. I can easily fix the ax wound but I found the UV map disconcerting. If it works for you I'll fix it and re-release.
The GD_beau_UbL is 6700 vertices but has a much cleaner uv seam layout. Anyway I leave it to you kind folks to determine which zip set to finalize and what needs to be fixed (ax wound)
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Customization & Modding All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 4 of 7

Jump to: