Shop  •   Avatar  •   FAQ  •   Search  •   Memberlist  •   Usergroups  •   Profile  •   Log in to check private messages  •   Log in  •  Register 

KriFos planned interview _please post questions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PiratesFan
Rigger

23491 Gold -

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2004 3:48 am    Post subject: KriFos planned interview _please post questions Reply with quote

KriFos wrote:
Posted: Sat Jan 24, 2004 4:40 am Post subject: Questions for an eventual interview?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We are planning an interview with Firaxis about Sid Meier's Pirates! and a bit about Firaxis and history.

We could use some help by the community to get more ideas for this interview, so if you have questions that you think could be good for an interview - or other suggestions, please post them here

"Once a pirate, always a pirate!"

Just in case you don't go to his forum and you missed this. We were discussing this on the IRC chat that just recently started please post all questions here that you would like asked during the interview.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
KingWilly
Rigger

9821 Gold -

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2004 12:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Will this interview be prior to release or after release of the game?

My reason for asking is.. it would be stupid to ask the question "What can we expect from the game?" or something similar if the game has already been released.

AKA. Will Scarlett.
PiratesFan
Rigger

23491 Gold -

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2004 2:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

From What I understand is that this interview will be before the release of the the game
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Falconer
Captain

2865 Gold -

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2004 7:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Such an interview has been in the making for some time now. Atari is saying they're not ready for it yet though. Keep your fingers crossed for us getting one sooner than the big game sites eh. Smile
KingWilly
Rigger

9821 Gold -

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2004 1:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PiratesFan wrote:
From What I understand is that this interview will be before the release of the the game

Yeah, that's what I expected..but no hurt in asking.

I'd really be interested in the swordfighting. Are they going to include it? Are they going to make it more challenging than speed-clicking the top-left arrow (as in Pirates! Gold)? Is there a similar game with that style of swordfighting?

I'd also like to know what ideas they got from these forums that they thought "Hey that's a great idea..we should include that". Wouldn't it be great knowing that something we may have mentioned here made it to the final game.

I'm sure I'll think of other question, but that'll do for now.

AKA. Will Scarlett.
PiratesFan
Rigger

23491 Gold -

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2004 3:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

KingWilly wrote:
I'd also like to know what ideas they got from these forums that they thought "Hey that's a great idea..we should include that". Wouldn't it be great knowing that something we may have mentioned here made it to the final game.

Now that is a great question.... I will make sure Kri gets this question and the one before but I am very fond of this question.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Pirates! Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: