Shop  •   Avatar  •   FAQ  •   Search  •   Memberlist  •   Usergroups  •   Profile  •   Log in to check private messages  •   Log in  •  Register 

Universal Female Body
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Customization & Modding Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pirate
Helmsman

109543 Gold -

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:23 am    Post subject: Bad News Sorry Reply with quote

When I get back to my base computer I will attempt the ballroom scene but if I am successful I can already see a major problem. How on earth are you going to dance halfway decent wirh a such a major distraction like all those boobs and butts shaking around on the floor? I mean if your going to dance then concentration and timing means everything. If your staring at her butt instead of watching hand gestures you might not pass the test. More than one mans demise has been met by girls like this. Is yours next? Smile
fleetp
Boatswain

35857 Gold -

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 4:42 pm    Post subject: Re: Bad News Sorry Reply with quote

Pirate wrote:
When I get back to my base computer I will attempt the ballroom scene but if I am successful I can already see a major problem. How on earth are you going to dance halfway decent wirh a such a major distraction like all those boobs and butts shaking around on the floor? I mean if your going to dance then concentration and timing means everything. If your staring at her butt instead of watching hand gestures you might not pass the test. More than one mans demise has been met by girls like this. Is yours next? Smile

Dancing with a nude beautiful daughter is distracting enough. If having all the other ladies nude is even more distracting, I will use the trainer to set the dance option to "auto dance"

Smile
Pirate
Helmsman

109543 Gold -

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:06 am    Post subject: Female dancer Reply with quote

Fleetp if your still interested in that female dancer then check the link i have giving you before. The nif and texture are both in that same folder. She dances well. Parks if you want to try her out too then that will be great. I used your nif from the GD_beau_UbL package. I did some texture modding. I liked those boots you had on the swimsuit girl so I kept those and added a different nipple and some pubic hair. Since her hands doesn't blend in very well with her arms I decided to add some black leather gloves to go along with those boots. I changed her hair to purple which looks good for the most part but I just cant git rid of that trapdoor on the very top. Also since her skin tone is the most similar with those Spanish daughters I took the face of the Spanish daughter#1 and it seems to work just fine. Shes hot Parks. You did a heck of a job with that nif. Next up is that male dancer is going to get the boot and replaced with That's right you guessed it. Another lady of course.
fleetp
Boatswain

35857 Gold -

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 3:51 pm    Post subject: Re: Female dancer Reply with quote

Pirate wrote:
Fleetp if your still interested in that female dancer then check the link i have giving you before. The nif and texture are both in that same folder. She dances well. Parks if you want to try her out too then that will be great. I used your nif from the GD_beau_UbL package. I did some texture modding. I liked those boots you had on the swimsuit girl so I kept those and added a different nipple and some pubic hair. Since her hands doesn't blend in very well with her arms I decided to add some black leather gloves to go along with those boots. I changed her hair to purple which looks good for the most part but I just cant git rid of that trapdoor on the very top. Also since her skin tone is the most similar with those Spanish daughters I took the face of the Spanish daughter#1 and it seems to work just fine. Shes hot Parks. You did a heck of a job with that nif. Next up is that male dancer is going to get the boot and replaced with That's right you guessed it. Another lady of course.

Thank you! I downloaded it and will check it out later today.

EDIT: As expected, it worked! Request permission to upload it to Undertow dot club; I will give full creator credit to you and parksbanyon.
Pirate
Helmsman

109543 Gold -

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fleetp I personally dont have any issues with you uploading it. However with that being said the real creater of the nif itself is Parksbanyon. it was intended to be used as a beautiful daughter instead of a female dancer. I made the changes neccary so it could be used as a female dancer and not conflict with the beautiful daughters in the game meaning her texture will be diffrent from theirs. The next step is to make a all girl dance team on that floor except for me of course or whoever is playing the game. Anyway if Parksbanyon doesnt have any issuess then I don't have any with you uploading it. Oh by the way did you ever get a chance to try out those larger cities exe.
fleetp
Boatswain

35857 Gold -

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 2:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pirate wrote:
Fleetp I personally dont have any issues with you uploading it. However with that being said the real creater of the nif itself is Parksbanyon. it was intended to be used as a beautiful daughter instead of a female dancer. I made the changes neccary so it could be used as a female dancer and not conflict with the beautiful daughters in the game meaning her texture will be diffrent from theirs. The next step is to make a all girl dance team on that floor except for me of course or whoever is playing the game. Anyway if Parksbanyon doesnt have any issuess then I don't have any with you uploading it. Oh by the way did you ever get a chance to try out those larger cities exe.

I won't upload the nude dancers mod without parksbanyon's approval.

I ran the caribbean exe. Do I need to start a new game for it to have an effect?
I started playing one of my saved games, and a couple of towns I checked fewer soldiers than Havana, and were not shown a 'prosperous'.

I'll look at it more carefully tomorrow.
Pirate
Helmsman

109543 Gold -

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes a saved game would mean the cities are the same as when you saved it and it wouldn't matter if the cities In the exe were modified. It's not reading them from the exe anymore. My experience with it so far is of course not all cities are the same. Some are bigger than others. Not all are capitals some have more people or soldiers but as a whole I think it makes the game stronger. I haven't ran across a weak city yer that allows you to whip the captain of the guard to take it. Not all cities are rich either but poor ones are hard to find. I don't think I have found a poor one yet but I've been more modding then playing the game. One thing is for sure it makes the game different. Some of those by default weak cities can now be a great city. I've seen it enough to know that the Havana mod helps make this possible
fleetp
Boatswain

35857 Gold -

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pirate wrote:
Yes a saved game would mean the cities are the same as when you saved it and it wouldn't matter if the cities In the exe were modified. It's not reading them from the exe anymore. ...

Thanks for the explanation!
Pirate
Helmsman

109543 Gold -

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Man I can't believe it. I went to talk to the Abbot and was met by a nude hooker. Not what I was expecting but hey pay the girl and get on with it. Laughing
Pirate
Helmsman

109543 Gold -

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fleetp I remember you made a woman chief. If you could add the arms with the spear onto it and all the animations that would be like super wow wouldn't it?
fleetp
Boatswain

35857 Gold -

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pirate wrote:
Fleetp I remember you made a woman chief. If you could add the arms with the spear onto it and all the animations that would be like super wow wouldn't it?

I found the mod (Not safe for work, topless). It appears that I removed the spear from the NIF file. Crying or Very sad

Here's a link to the mod if you want to modify it. It has the animations.

https://www.undertow.club/threads/sid-meiers-pirates-topless-femael-native-chief.2979/
Pirate
Helmsman

109543 Gold -

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fleetp wrote:
Pirate wrote:

I found the mod (Not safe for work, topless). It appears that I removed the spear from the NIF file. Crying or Very sad

Here's a link to the mod if you want to modify it. It has the animations.

https://www.undertow.club/threads/sid-meiers-pirates-topless-femael-native-chief.2979/

It's not safe? Her boobs slaps her head when she jumps or does it make the game crash?
fleetp
Boatswain

35857 Gold -

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2017 2:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not safe for work, topless
Pirate wrote:
It's not safe? Her boobs slaps her head when she jumps or does it make the game crash?

Not safe for work means if you get caught playing it at work, your boss will fire you for:
(1) Playing a game when you should be working and
(2) Playing a game with nudity on a company computer when you should be working.

Last edited by fleetp on Sat Mar 04, 2017 6:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
Pirate
Helmsman

109543 Gold -

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2017 2:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I hope you didn't add any of those extra .dds textures on your work computer. You'll either be fired or the boss will swap computers with ya. One or the other. Well I added some war paint to her face and gave her some bigger nipples. The loin cloth has a rabbit at the honey jar with the No money no Honey slogan. The skin doesn't mesh up good at the moment. Perhaps in a day or three it will. Got a hooker for a Abbot. things are starting to change up a bit. Man I'm telling you that war paint I took right off some Indians face. Looks real mean looking.
fleetp
Boatswain

35857 Gold -

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2017 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pirate wrote:
Well I hope you didn't add any of those extra .dds textures on your work computer. You'll either be fired or the boss will swap computers with ya. One or the other. Well I added some war paint to her face and gave her some bigger nipples. The loin cloth has a rabbit at the honey jar with the No money no Honey slogan. The skin doesn't mesh up good at the moment. Perhaps in a day or three it will. Got a hooker for a Abbot. things are starting to change up a bit. Man I'm telling you that war paint I took right off some Indians face. Looks real mean looking.

Neither the game or dds files are on my work computer. Smile
I will patiently wait to see your changes to the female war chief.
Very respectfully,
fleetp
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Customization & Modding All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 6 of 7

Jump to: