Shop  •   Avatar  •   FAQ  •   Search  •   Memberlist  •   Usergroups  •   Profile  •   Log in to check private messages  •   Log in  •  Register 

Universal Female Body
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Customization & Modding Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pirate
Helmsman

109543 Gold -

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seems like I had this mod before but if m memory serves me correct she didn't have any animations . Is that correct and if so is this a different version of the mod?
fleetp
Boatswain

35857 Gold -

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pirate wrote:
Seems like I had this mod before but if m memory serves me correct she didn't have any animations . Is that correct and if so is this a different version of the mod?

pirate,
If you are asking about the female native chief mod, I made two versions. One did not have the animations (they wouldn't work with the NIF file), and the other one does. The link I posted is to the one with animations.
Very respectfully,
fleetp
fleetp
Boatswain

35857 Gold -

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pirate wrote:
Fleetp I personally dont have any issues with you uploading it. However with that being said the real creater of the nif itself is Parksbanyon. it was intended to be used as a beautiful daughter instead of a female dancer. I made the changes neccary so it could be used as a female dancer and not conflict with the beautiful daughters in the game meaning her texture will be diffrent from theirs. The next step is to make a all girl dance team on that floor except for me of course or whoever is playing the game. Anyway if Parksbanyon doesnt have any issuess then I don't have any with you uploading it. Oh by the way did you ever get a chance to try out those larger cities exe.

I sent a PM to parksbanyon, and he gave permission for me to upload it. Laughing
Pirate
Helmsman

109543 Gold -

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I see that you did fleet. you mentioned in the download the title screen and weapons select screen I made but is the pirateinfo screen in it too. You know the naked lady on the beach with the modified map showing the locaton of whoever you hunting for.
fleetp
Boatswain

35857 Gold -

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pirate wrote:
I see that you did fleet. you mentioned in the download the title screen and weapons select screen I made but is the pirateinfo screen in it too. You know the naked lady on the beach with the modified map showing the locaton of whoever you hunting for.

The pirateinfo screen is included.
Drax70
Powder Monkey

42 Gold -

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello guys!
I'm new in the pirates forum but I've been checking the modding topics for quite some time now.
Just a question, have you made or decided to make a nude version of the beautiful daughter's body with the vampirela body? But exclude the face, it's too static for my taste..
And.... if it's possible adding more pubic hair for the sake of body realism?!!! Loving

Thank you for any reply in advance!
Drax70
fleetp
Boatswain

35857 Gold -

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Drax70 wrote:
Hello guys!
I'm new in the pirates forum but I've been checking the modding topics for quite some time now.
Just a question, have you made or decided to make a nude version of the beautiful daughter's body with the vampirela body? But exclude the face, it's too static for my taste..
And.... if it's possible adding more pubic hair for the sake of body realism?!!! Loving

Drax70

Hi. I think I have what you want, except I used the vampi face (compressed file is my-changes.zip). This does not include the vampi nif file.

I assume you already know how to un-compress a zip file and add custom files to your game.
Link->https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2xwa6LsMHzmMDk2SFZPUm9iWlE/view
Drax70
Powder Monkey

42 Gold -

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

fleetp wrote:
Drax70 wrote:
Hello guys!

Drax70

Hi. I think I have what you want, except I used the vampi face (compressed file is my-changes.zip). This does not include the vampi nif file.

I assume you already know how to un-compress a zip file and add custom files to your game.
Link->https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2xwa6LsMHzmMDk2SFZPUm9iWlE/view

Thank you very much for your respond!!

Nice work on the body match but it seems that it's like it breakes in some points like the waist, under her boobs and it seems the problem is on the head as well, in parts of the hair. Also, I prefer seeing facial expressions than a plain face.. Rolling Eyes
Can't it be removed completely and keep the basic ones, or they will be mismached on the torso/neck section?
Finally, is it possible to add this body for the barmaids?

Thanks again! Smile
fleetp
Boatswain

35857 Gold -

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Drax70 wrote:

Thank you very much for your respond!!

Nice work on the body match but it seems that it's like it breakes in some points like the waist, under her boobs and it seems the problem is on the head as well, in parts of the hair. Also, I prefer seeing facial expressions than a plain face.. Rolling Eyes
Can't it be removed completely and keep the basic ones, or they will be mismached on the torso/neck section?
Finally, is it possible to add this body for the barmaids?

Thanks again! Smile

I think most of what you want changed is related to the NIF files. Modifying NIF files is not easy, and I'm not interested in getting involved in doing so.
As to adding the body to the barmaids, try changing the name of the daug_beau_thin_face.nif file to barmaid.nif and see if that works. Note that this does not work when the barmaid hits the villain with the bottle in the duel scenes, as the barmaid_duel.nif is a different file.
Pirate
Helmsman

109543 Gold -

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice daughters. I like the pieced navel. Looks similar to the one I use. Good job with the pubic hair. Looks better than just a dark blot.
fleetp
Boatswain

35857 Gold -

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pirate wrote:
Nice daughters. I like the pieced navel. Looks similar to the one I use. Good job with the pubic hair. Looks better than just a dark blot.

Pirates,
The pierced navels should look familiar, as these are mods of your work. Please accept my apologies; I should have asked you before posting the link.
If you disapprove of my sharing, I will delete the link. Let me know.
Very respectfully,
fleet
Pirate
Helmsman

109543 Gold -

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was just complimenting your work. I don't care what you borrow from me. Actally I had forgotton about adding the piearced navel to Parksbanyons textures. Anyway great work and feel free to use anything or parts of anything I make.
fleetp
Boatswain

35857 Gold -

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pirate wrote:
I was just complimenting your work. I don't care what you borrow from me. Actally I had forgotton about adding the piearced navel to Parksbanyons textures. Anyway great work and feel free to use anything or parts of anything I make.

Thank you!
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Customization & Modding All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Page 7 of 7

Jump to: