Shop  •   Avatar  •   FAQ  •   Search  •   Memberlist  •   Usergroups  •   Profile  •   Log in to check private messages  •   Log in  •  Register 

all ballroom dancers are female - not safe for work
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Customization & Modding Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pirate
Helmsman

109543 Gold -

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 5:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well oldsalt I see you have talent. I can see you not only downloaded the female dancers but made modifactions to the textures. I can see the women are no longer wearing boot but snazzy looking socks that go well with her hair and gloves. Nice very nice. I see too your dancing partner is nude. Hopefully you will share some of your talent with us. Are the screenshots you want to send in a dropbox folder? All my screens go directly to my dropbox screenshot folder which from there all you simply need to do is right click on the screenshot and click on copy dropbox link From there you will be taken to dropbox and you will see your screenshot. Copy that link and past it. You want to upload files then you do it the same way. Its all got to be in the dropbox folders though. Thanks and Welcome.
AlfredoAnaltorpedo
Powder Monkey

238 Gold -

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nude mods ... nude mods everywhere.
It looks like every game needs to have atleast on nude mod.

Smile
Pirate
Helmsman

109543 Gold -

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Warning Boobs.

Don't know if it's a game bug or what but after stopping at a indian village I noticed my indian looks so much diffrent then before.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/cvm2az166no80eq/Screenshot%202017-06-01%2005.10.09.png?dl=0
fleetp
Boatswain

35863 Gold -

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pirate wrote:
Warning Boobs.

Don't know if it's a game bug or what but after stopping at a indian village I noticed my indian looks so much diffrent then before.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/cvm2az166no80eq/Screenshot%202017-06-01%2005.10.09.png?dl=0

Looks like a NIF swap versus a bug. I notice she has no shadow. When I made changes to the native chief NIF file I noticed the same thing.
Pirate
Helmsman

109543 Gold -

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah it was a nif swap. Unfortunately no nif really works for the Indian chief if you keep the Indians animations. Here I attempted to use the animations of the abbot for testing purposes. I didn't really complete the texture either because I wanted to do some in game testing before wasting time on a perfect texture that I may not use. Could be the shadow of the Indian chief is not in the nif. if you added that to another nif I don't know what or if anything will happen. This is Parksbayons Jungle Queen. I just took her top off and gave her face some war paint of Indian chiefs using patterns I found on the net.
oldsalt
Swabbie

864 Gold -

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thank you pirate. I'm not as skilled as you all, but I can copy and paste.
oldsalt
Swabbie

864 Gold -

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

another screenshot of your dancers ( I hope)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/eg9psgedrppmaaf/dancerlegs3.png?dl=0
Pirate
Helmsman

109543 Gold -

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You did it oldsalt! Yes your Dropbox link worked just fine. If you made all those fine modifications by copying and pasting then indeed you have great skill.
Pirate
Helmsman

109543 Gold -

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a better understanding of the .kfm files now. I opened them up with a hex editer. I done it when I was working on the Indian Cheif. You can name the nif file basically anything you want as long as that nifs name is in the .kfm it will be the nif that shows up in game.
Salty Dog
Sailing Master

191991 Gold -

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AlfredoAnaltorpedo wrote:
Nude mods ... nude mods everywhere.
It looks like every game needs to have atleast on nude mod.

Smile

They certainly are spicing up the Salty Dog Tavern!
fleetp
Boatswain

35863 Gold -

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pirate wrote:
I have a better understanding of the .kfm files now. I opened them up with a hex editer. I done it when I was working on the Indian Cheif. You can name the nif file basically anything you want as long as that nifs name is in the .kfm it will be the nif that shows up in game.

Thanks for the information!
fleetp
Boatswain

35863 Gold -

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pirate asked me to zip these and link them. These are alternate dds files for his 'all ballroon dancers are nude females' mod.

For these to work properly, you must have the nif files from pirate's 'all ballroom dancers are nude females' mod.

Please note that these dds files were created by oldsalt. If you re-distribute them, please credit oldsalt.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2xwa6LsMHzmc3JlaDJFZ0dHRlE/view?usp=sharing
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Customization & Modding All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: