Shop  •   Avatar  •   FAQ  •   Search  •   Memberlist  •   Usergroups  •   Profile  •   Log in to check private messages  •   Log in  •  Register 

missing files
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Customization & Modding Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
oldsalt
Swabbie

864 Gold -

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:49 pm    Post subject: missing files Reply with quote

I seem to be missing a few files. I can't find the pirate bartender dds and the French paintings/portraits for the ballroom.
if anyone has them I would appreciate it...

I'm making my own salty dog tavern;

https://www.dropbox.com/s/uoeftyd0ms9ebzk/saltytavern2.png?dl=0
Pirate
Helmsman

109543 Gold -

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great artwork. Something though and it could just be me so never pay me much mind doesn't quite look right. I see a sexy lady with the words Salty Dog. Is she Salty Dog? I mean I know what your doing but if I didn't know and just happen to drop in there and saw that I would be like what? Anyway you do good work so don't be offended by me. I criticize near everything I do but I still do it anyway if that makes any sense. I do like to help folks too. Those pirate bartenders are a bit tricky to find at first as they are named a bit different from the others. Search for bart_p.dds and there is another one called bart_p_var1.dds Those are your pirate bartenders textures. For the french ballroom portraits there aren't any except the picture hanging up over the fireplace. That texture is called f_br_firep and again f_st_firep. Those are the two you need to take care of the French.
fleetp
Boatswain

35863 Gold -

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pirate wrote:
...Those pirate bartenders are a bit tricky to find at first as they are named a bit different from the others. Search for bart_p.dds and there is another one called bart_p_var1.dds Those are your pirate bartenders textures. For the french ballroom portraits there aren't any except the picture hanging up over the fireplace. That texture is called f_br_firep and again f_st_firep. Those are the two you need to take care of the French.

Pirate,
Thanks for finding the files.
Very respectfully,
fleetp
Salty Dog
Sailing Master

191991 Gold -

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am Salty Dog and that is my saloon
I have a Brothel upstairs run by.my.favorite girl Lucky.
oldsalt
Swabbie

864 Gold -

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thank you for finding the files. guess I thought it was for bart the pirate, not the bartender. DOH!
I didn't write tavern on the fireplace because your already there and it would also leave less room for Miss Lucky...
it seems that the Salty Dog Tavern is now a chain, your royalty check should arrive soon Salty...if a pirate doesn't intercept it enroute!
Pirate
Helmsman

109543 Gold -

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like you did a good job with the image behind the stranger too. A bit far away but it looks like something that should be there rather then something forced to be there if you know what I'm trying to say.
oldsalt
Swabbie

864 Gold -

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pirate
Helmsman

109543 Gold -

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like the big bag of sugar.
oldsalt
Swabbie

864 Gold -

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well you need sugar to make rum. speaking of rum...

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ik9mhssxu7x6frl/playerspain.png?dl=0
Pirate
Helmsman

109543 Gold -

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well oldsalt it sure looks like to me your having fun. It's really nice to see somebody else s screens for a change. Nice daughter you made.
Pirate
Helmsman

109543 Gold -

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice flag on the hat too. Speaking of the Spanish flag check this out.

Warning contains nudity.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/725wmzaiwhoesap/Screenshot%202015-11-28%2020.42.05.png?dl=0
Pirate
Helmsman

109543 Gold -

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 6:28 am    Post subject: Re: missing files Reply with quote

oldsalt wrote:
I seem to be missing a few files. I can't find the pirate bartender dds and the French paintings/portraits for the ballroom.
if anyone has them I would appreciate it...

I'm making my own salty dog tavern;

https://www.dropbox.com/s/uoeftyd0ms9ebzk/saltytavern2.png?dl=0

I made a new French ballroom once. I think I used the English Blue one since it best matches the French one so I could paintings on the wall. Trick to it is to rename the paintings in the nif so they will be different from those you use in the English ballroom. The studio needs the same thing done. Never use the pirate tavern in another nation though. The upstairs isn't finished so it doesn't look so good up there when fighting the guard or the crinimals etc.
oldsalt
Swabbie

864 Gold -

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not sure that will work. the file for the French ballroom is laid out different...
Pirate
Helmsman

109543 Gold -

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oldsalt wrote:
I'm not sure that will work. the file for the French ballroom is laid out different...

Take the nifs e_gov_ballroom, e_gov_ballroom_lights and rename them to f_gov_ballroom_lights, f_gov_ballroom. Also take e_gov_study and rename to f_gov_study. The French will now have the exact same ballroom as the English. If you want the paintings different from those in the English ballroom then rename them in the nif ballroom and study nif and of course take the new portraits that will fit in the English ballroom and rename them to the exact same thing you named it in the nif. Hope I'm making sense. Of course you could also use the Dutch or Spanish ballroom to replace the French if you rather.
oldsalt
Swabbie

864 Gold -

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 5:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

is this right??

e_br_portraits.dds
e_br_wall.dds
e_gov_ballroom.nif
e_gov_ballroom_lights.nif
e_gov_study.nif
e_st_portraits.dds

just change the E to a F ...
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Customization & Modding All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: