Shop  •   Avatar  •   FAQ  •   Search  •   Memberlist  •   Usergroups  •   Profile  •   Log in to check private messages  •   Log in  •  Register 

Mod Requests: Pirate and Indian Full Factions mod
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Customization & Modding Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pirate
Rigger

20083 Gold -

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 6:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

parksbanyon wrote:
Pirate wrote:
Here try this mod ! Smile

https://www.dropbox.com/s/d0tq25g9qly7slu/Screenshot%202017-08-04%2023.53.29.png?dl=0

I have! Why do you think I had a heart attack at 50!

Thanks for dropping by Parksbanyon. I think it's normal as we get older to be susceptible to these kind of things like heart attacks, strokes etc. Lifestyle could play a part also but no matter what sooner or later the Grim Reaper is going to get all of us so since there is no pill that can keep the buggy man away forever then we might as well have a blast while it last. At least you chose Thailand over let's say Cambodia. Medical care in Thailand is much better then that place where they are constantly dragging guys out of rooms who were trying to have fun with a girl. Thailand is not a bad place to be as long as you don't get to attached to any girl unless your a billionaire or have a crow to pick with some Thai national then Thailand is better than some of the other places guys get drawn to.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Customization & Modding All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: