Shop  •   Avatar  •   FAQ  •   Search  •   Memberlist  •   Usergroups  •   Profile  •   Log in to check private messages  •   Log in  •  Register 

Spanish Treasure Fleet
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pirate
Helmsman

109543 Gold -

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 3:13 pm    Post subject: Spanish Treasure Fleet Reply with quote

I've been doing some messing around again. In the origanal East Indies Mod Jlangsdo created, one of the things that I noticed is there were no Spanish treasure fleets like we had back in the good ole Caribbean. When I opened the patch file I noticed he used Barbados for all the cities and only changed the core values like nationality, importance, number of people and soldiers, port or no port, era etc. Today I took those same values Jlangsdo created but instead of using Barbados I used the original cities. I put that in the Caribbean. Now there are not many Spanish cities and a lot more Dutch but there is also Spanish treasure fleets. I guess using Barbados was the problem. There was something in that string that didn't allow treasure fleets to spawn so there must be other values we don't really know about. Since its the East Indies Caribbean mod I renamed it to Archipelago. A fictional place and renamed all the cities etc. Looks like it's going to be a fun mod.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/gt5ggsk292tz53t/Screenshot%202017-08-25%2006.56.48.png?dl=0
fleetp
Boatswain

35863 Gold -

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am looking forward to trying this mod!
Pirate
Helmsman

109543 Gold -

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 6:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

fleetp wrote:
I am looking forward to trying this mod!

Ok I will keep everybody updated on it. Basically all the cities are renamed to match the nationality changes most cities took. However I didn't go overboard by naming them crazy stuff but instead gave them realistic names to give it more of a authentic feel. I didn't really like the pepper in the East Indies mod either because it's a spice also so no need in adding it twice. Maybe Something like in the Colonial America era trade items might add a difference without getting crazy or wild with it. Whisky perhaps , furs etc.
Pirate
Helmsman

109543 Gold -

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Archipelago is known for its barmaids. Back to having some fun. The Archipelago is basically the East Indies mod redone to fit in the Caribbean map. Couldn't really decide on the girls though. One side wants a more traditional period correct type of girl and the other side the devil created says red heads look good in bikinis. I let somebody else be the judge since the devil has a corrupted my head at the moment.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/dab7944camo70on/Screenshot%202017-09-18%2002.20.01.png?dl=0
fleetp
Boatswain

35863 Gold -

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In case you were wondering, my vote is for redheads in bikinis. Blush
Pirate
Helmsman

109543 Gold -

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have been messing around with the Archipelago. Recruiting seems easy enough if you got a ship large enough to hold em all.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/dvgldbkqxlgg6x3/Screenshot%202017-09-27%2007.37.15.png?dl=0
parksbanyon
Gunner

13127 Gold -

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 12:30 am    Post subject: cast vote Reply with quote

redheads damn the tradition full speed ahead!
jlangsdo
Cutthroat

10932 Gold -

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well done, Pirate!
Pirate
Helmsman

109543 Gold -

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jlangsdo wrote:
Well done, Pirate!

Thanks for dropping by. Sure is good to see folks come back even for a couple of minutes from time to time. Anyway I would like to take the time to say thanks for all your contributions here at Cutlass Isle. I've learned a lot of what I know from what you discovered on your own. Hope life is treating you well. For me I'm just to busy to mod anymore but I keep trying to find a minute or two but can't seem to find enough time to do the things I really want. Might be time for me to hang it up too. We'll see. Looks like I might have found another job which could lead to more time doing other things besides working. I go to take my physical Saturday but don't know my start date yet.
Pirate
Helmsman

109543 Gold -

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Boy I just relieazed I have almost 1400 posts. Probably is time I shut up for awhile.
Salty Dog
Sailing Master

191991 Gold -

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KEEP FIRING AWAY!!!!
Guns Blazing
parksbanyon
Gunner

13127 Gold -

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 4:51 pm    Post subject: C above Reply with quote

C above (salty Dog) Smile
Rusty Edge
Rigger

2992 Gold -

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're a welcome addition!
Pirate
Helmsman

109543 Gold -

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks guys. I think I'll keep jabbering away. As crazy as I am I'm sure I would have been booted out along time ago if it wasn't for guys like y'all enjoying all my nonsense.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Customization & Modding All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: