Shop  •   Avatar  •   FAQ  •   Search  •   Memberlist  •   Usergroups  •   Profile  •   Log in to check private messages  •   Log in  •  Register 

Salty Dog Tavern
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Customization & Modding Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pirate
Helmsman

109543 Gold -

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:59 pm    Post subject: Salty Dog Tavern Reply with quote

I updated the Dutch tavern a bit. I revived the colors of the fireplace decor a bit so it has that look like the light from the fire is shining up on it. On another topic I have been experimenting with the governors daughters. Seems like I almost have it worked out replacing the attractive and plain daughters with the purty ones. That gives us a lot of girls to check out since each girl will have her own unique look. I'm sure this will provoke some people to dance with even the plain daughters rather then passing them up.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/kyo4eq976sw1q39/Screenshot%202018-01-10%2017.43.12.png?dl=0
Roland
Helmsman

22526 Gold -

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I never pass up a first dance with any daughter. I want my free items!
fleetp
Boatswain

35857 Gold -

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:25 am    Post subject: Re: Salty Dog Tavern Reply with quote

Pirate wrote:
I updated the Dutch tavern a bit. I revived the colors of the fireplace decor a bit so it has that look like the light from the fire is shining up on it. On another topic I have been experimenting with the governors daughters. Seems like I almost have it worked out replacing the attractive and plain daughters with the purty ones. That gives us a lot of girls to check out since each girl will have her own unique look. I'm sure this will provoke some people to dance with even the plain daughters rather then passing them up.

If all of the daughters are 'purty', how do I tell which ones are the game's 'beautiful' ones?
Pirate
Helmsman

109543 Gold -

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Roland wrote:
I never pass up a first dance with any daughter. I want my free items!

Same here I always take that first dance. My experiment is using only the .kfm's of the beautiful thin face daughter renamed to all of the daughters and I'm also using only the one nif for all the daughters. Those kfm's are what is telling the game which nif to use so if the kfm for the plain daughters say to use the beautiful nif then that is what it uses. Textures appear to be swapping so far as well but I'm in the early stages of testing so it's unknown if there are bugs yet or not. If anybody wants to do a little testing to look for bugs I will gladly send you a link to try them out.
Pirate
Helmsman

109543 Gold -

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:39 am    Post subject: Re: Salty Dog Tavern Reply with quote

fleetp wrote:
Pirate wrote:

If all of the daughters are 'purty', how do I tell which ones are the game's 'beautiful' ones?

I think the game does a good job of telling you who is who so there shouldn't be any mix ups in the marrying department. Also in the text .ini the text beautiful attractive and plain could be changed to something else like maybe friendly, moody, unfaithful. This way your taking away the looks as a means of judgement and marrying them for other reasons. Because they all look hot some you see aren't so hot on the inside.
Pirate
Helmsman

109543 Gold -

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I might could fix it so it wouldn't matter who you married as a kfm tells you what awards you receive for each kind but I'm leaning on not changing that part as then there would really be no difference in who you shacked up with.
Salty Dog
Sailing Master

191991 Gold -

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 2:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I sure like your style! So do the girls.....
Pirate
Helmsman

109543 Gold -

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If anybody liked my all female dancer mod I think fleet uploaded on another site then I could easily convert all these daughters to look something the same like that. Just a thought so I let y’all be the judge.
Pirate
Helmsman

109543 Gold -

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I just got the call today that I will be starting a new job Monday morning so hopefully that leave me a little more time to do what I like doing best which is pestering you rotten scallywags. Thanks for putting up with me.
fleetp
Boatswain

35857 Gold -

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pirate wrote:
If anybody liked my all female dancer mod I think fleet uploaded on another site then I could easily convert all these daughters to look something the same like that. Just a thought so I let y’all be the judge.

If you men the "all dancers are nude women", I uploaded it to undertow dot club
Pirate
Helmsman

109543 Gold -

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pirate
Helmsman

109543 Gold -

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think she would fit in nicely at the Salty Dog Ballroom.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/c8qyyvknibw53h5/Screenshot%202018-01-12%2005.45.48.png?dl=0
fleetp
Boatswain

35857 Gold -

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

@pirate,
Regarding the plain d1 daughter, from what I could tell from the linked images she looks great! I'd love to see how she looks in game.
Very respectfully,
fleetp
Pirate
Helmsman

109543 Gold -

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Those screenshots are of the Dutch girls and it's kind of a slow process to get all of them done. For example I thought I was about done with the Dutch girls and ready to move on when I noticed a slight flaw or two that was bugging me so back to the Dutch I went. I discovered a while back that k-bobs daughter's look really good when you convert the dress part over to make it look likes she is wearing some type of one piece sexy outfit. As I stated before I have been working on converting all the daughters over to being hotter then Miss Fourth of July but during my testing I just used Maniscreels texture pack rather then making up a bunch of textures I might not need if my experiment failed. The way I did it with Manisceels textures was I used the girls from other nations for the attractive and plain daughters so I could see if the textures were fixed or were swapping out for each girl. It appeared to me it was working so now I'm making that dive into making my own girls. As for Fleets comments on the Dutch plain daughter that is k-bobs lacy see through girl I altered into the new texture you see now. I think my intent here was of course she is hot but I'm not sure she would be a good choice to marry or not. Naughty girls might be a little harder to keep control of the some of the others. just imagine while your on a plundering mission to grab all the gold you can for her she probably is making more gold then you with the local menfolk back home. I mean guys that marry girls who appear to be hookers are going to be docked a few reputation points no matter how nice she looks so you might say I changed rather plain into rather naughty. Another nice part though besides getting a free gift you have even better reasons now to dance with the plain girls. Eye candy always improves a game to another level I always thought.
Rusty Edge
Rigger

2992 Gold -

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm liking these changes, and the logic. So do you need a new term for plain with the same amount of letters?
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Customization & Modding All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 1 of 7

Jump to: