Shop  •   Avatar  •   FAQ  •   Search  •   Memberlist  •   Usergroups  •   Profile  •   Log in to check private messages  •   Log in  •  Register 

Salty Dog Tavern
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Customization & Modding Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pirate
Helmsman

109543 Gold -

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 5:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rusty Edge wrote:
Pirate wrote:
Rusty Edge wrote:
Will she dip after the dance dressed like that?

Unfortunately not. She is a stripper so by the time the dance is over so is that cute little outfit. Sorry pick another girl.

Well then, the next question is At the end of her strip tease, and she puts her dress back on, will my rum wear off and she'll revert to her plain daughter appearance when I try to kiss her?

Naw she takes care of her appearance. In fact she has sponsor's everywhere thinking she is in love with them. She'll treat you right too up until the last gold doubloon. Then you won't find her nowhere. Still interested? I can fix you up with her.

Smile
Pirate
Helmsman

109543 Gold -

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rusty the girl you like works here anyway so the rum won't be wearing off nor will the lady drinks. Bacardi Breezers make her more exciting and bold. She is fun to hang around with until of course you reach deep in that pocket and it's all gone.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/dwdhszk5z8gwdsl/Screenshot%202018-01-15%2001.19.57.png?dl=0
Rusty Edge
Rigger

2992 Gold -

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pirate wrote:
Rusty the girl you like works here anyway so the rum won't be wearing off nor will the lady drinks. Bacardi Breezers make her more exciting and bold. She is fun to hang around with until of course you reach deep in that pocket and it's all gone.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/dwdhszk5z8gwdsl/Screenshot%202018-01-15%2001.19.57.png?dl=0

I'm liking this bar! Nice picture on the wall, my favorite back door feature, great looking rug.

Cute blue outfit on the barmaid, too. She must be sponsored by Blue Curacao.
Pirate
Helmsman

109543 Gold -

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rusty Edge wrote:
Pirate wrote:

I'm liking this bar! Nice picture on the wall, my favorite back door feature, great looking rug.

Cute blue outfit on the barmaid, too. She must be sponsored by Blue Curacao.

Thanks very much. I never tried Blue Curacao but it sounds interesting enough to try. The barmaid probably is sponsored by them. Anyway I'm starting a new job this morning. Didn't sleep a wink since I have been a night owl the last four years or so but I anyway I doubt I will be doing much modding for the next few days but we'll see. I'll be back at it soon. Y'all have fun.
Salty Dog
Sailing Master

191991 Gold -

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well done! I never noticed the back door before. Surprised
fleetp
Boatswain

35857 Gold -

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats on the new job! I'll continue to wait patiently for you to upload the mod.
Pirate
Helmsman

109543 Gold -

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well my first day at work went well. I will be back soon to continue testing the girls. I am also working on the Pirates of the Salty Sea which is similar to the Asian except I am useing the same cities that came in the original East Indies mod or the core values of it anyway but the template of the cities came from a saved game file I had. I plan to also include my girls in that mega mod. So far it’s been really fun to play and often I don’t want to quit playing in order to get back to modding.
Rusty Edge
Rigger

2992 Gold -

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blue Curacao is orange flavored, and dyed blue. Useful for tropical cocktails.

I think it's a great sign that you are having so much fun playing that it's hurting your modding progress! Victorious
Pirate
Helmsman

109543 Gold -

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It gives the game a little different feel to it. Each city is named so that it represents its nationality and you could start the game in what was once deep into Spanish territory. Each nation has a equal amount of cities allotted to them. I have seen plenty of treasure fleets and even captured a French Sotl that spawned. I’m still testing the girls for example I haven’t tried rescuing them or anything like that.
Salty Dog
Sailing Master

191991 Gold -

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are firing us up. Makes us anxious to play this game! Excited
Sir W. Raleigh
Seaman

4225 Gold -

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pirate wrote:
It gives the game a little different feel to it. Each city is named so that it represents its nationality and you could start the game in what was once deep into Spanish territory. Each nation has a equal amount of cities allotted to them. I have seen plenty of treasure fleets and even captured a French Sotl that spawned. I’m still testing the girls for example I haven’t tried rescuing them or anything like that.

Indeed, "a little different feel" says he, whilst tempting all present with images of buxom beauties and welcoming locales. Laughing

I applaud your endeavors, good sir, for 'tis a passion I've harbored for lo these many years to make a beloved game, however fine it may already be, become just a tad bit ... shall we say "interesting"?

IOW, what Salty said.

I'd volunteer my services in the tedious task of duplicating and/or modifying textures for each of the variants of barmaids, daughters etc, since I'm basically retired now and have more time on my hands than I seem to know what to do with. I fear though that my skills are not up to the standards being set by the few folks still modding SMP.

Here's a shot of something I'm working on now for the female player-character model to give you some idea of what I think I might be able to do: (Warning: While no nudity, image may offend more sensitive persons.)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/mjt1s914yb7w6t6/Screenshot%20%2889%29.png?dl=0

Bear in mind this gal is newly arrived in the region and is still quite pale, but that provides better contrast in-game so I can see where I've made errors in the "flow" of things. I'll worry about getting her a tan later. Smile
Also, the hems and collar trim haven't been added yet, shoulder merge isn't complete, etc etc. Those edges still exhibit quite a bit more raggedness than I intend. The point being here that I can readily produce similar results on daughters young and old, so to speak. So kindly hail me lowly vessel here if'n you'd like a collaborator.

Regardless of your response, I hope you keep working on this sort of thing and look forward to being able to play the blasted thing!!

Smile

Edit: (Saints preserve me, I'm getting bad. I should also probably mention that this work was not done "from scratch" but rather via various manipulations of photo stocks. Which probably violates a lot of folks artistic sensibilities (and rightly so, frankly) and quite a few others' copyrights but hey, it is a game about piracy so ... )
Sailor
fleetp
Boatswain

35857 Gold -

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sir W.
If anybody is so sensitive that they are offended by the image you linked, they are invited to walk the plank.
Regarding photo-manipulating stock images, if you don't say anything, no-one will know. Wink

Very respectfully,
fleetp
Pirate
Helmsman

109543 Gold -

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 4:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry guys to keep you waiting. I'll get back at these girls asap. I'm in orientation week at work and I'm just all out of whack at the moment. I guess I'll try to release them ahead of the Salty Mod because that is the one i'm going to take my time on since its a whopper.
Pirate
Helmsman

109543 Gold -

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here is a good way to speak fish.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/2o0zsk6qwutjbac/Screenshot%202018-01-18%2022.28.00.png?dl=0

If anybody wants to try out the women then here you go.

https://www.dropbox.com/home/Beta%20Girls
fleetp
Boatswain

35857 Gold -

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pirate wrote:
Here is a good way to speak fish.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/2o0zsk6qwutjbac/Screenshot%202018-01-18%2022.28.00.png?dl=0

If anybody wants to try out the women then here you go.

https://www.dropbox.com/home/Beta%20Girls

I went to dropbox to try out the girls. It required me to log in Mad .
After logging in, idropbox said the folder Beta Girls was not available.
Mad Mad
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Customization & Modding All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 3 of 7

Jump to: