Shop  •   Avatar  •   FAQ  •   Search  •   Memberlist  •   Usergroups  •   Profile  •   Log in to check private messages  •   Log in  •  Register 

Ships You May Have Misjudged
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Life at Sea Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Have you changed your mind about certain ships?
Yes, and it's good to learn what works better for me.
83%
 83%  [ 31 ]
No, I accurately anticipated my special vessel(s).
10%
 10%  [ 4 ]
Not sure; I dont think I know enough yet.
5%
 5%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 37

Salty Dog
Sailing Master

191991 Gold -

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A war canoe is like driving a Porsche or Ferrari around the Spanish Main. You get there much faster and can run down ships you want to attack much quicker.

However, I sure do like the idea of a ship with lots of rum, women and barbeque. You are talking my language there!
Sir W. Raleigh
Seaman

4225 Gold -

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pirate wrote:
You guys go ahead and pass me up if you want in your speedy war canoes and ships. I'm taking it slow and easy with a party barge loaded down with booze and bikini clad women.

Laughing Faith, 'tis sure as I sit here that things such as this are what brought me back to this site. Thanks for the laugh! Smile
Sir W. Raleigh
Seaman

4225 Gold -

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thought I might add, "things such as" in the above should be construed to mean the humor and not so much the "booze and bikini-clad women", although the latter would surely be a part of any fleet I'd have.

To the point of the thread, I like to have larger ships these days. Usually a sloop-class and brig of war along with whatever prizes are along for the trip to my next port of call.
Pirate
Helmsman

109543 Gold -

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 4:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sir W. Raleigh wrote:
Pirate wrote:
You guys go ahead and pass me up if you want in your speedy war canoes and ships. I'm taking it slow and easy with a party barge loaded down with booze and bikini clad women.

Laughing Faith, 'tis sure as I sit here that things such as this are what brought me back to this site. Thanks for the laugh! Smile

Glad I made you laugh. I do have a crazy sense of humor. The last hotel I stayed at wanted me to do a review on my stay. I told the it was clean nice with big ole dinosaurs chasing everybody in the parking lot so not so boring. Almost was scalped by Indians a couple of times but manged not to somehow. The amazing part though is instead of tossing it out like trash it was they approved and posted it.
Mr. Blue
Rigger

68391 Gold -

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pirate wrote:
Sir W. Raleigh wrote:
Pirate wrote:

Glad I made you laugh. I do have a crazy sense of humor. The last hotel I stayed at wanted me to do a review on my stay. I told the it was clean nice with big ole dinosaurs chasing everybody in the parking lot so not so boring. Almost was scalped by Indians a couple of times but manged not to somehow. The amazing part though is instead of tossing it out like trash it was they approved and posted it.

If one of those dinosaurs poops on my car there will be hell to pay. I'm just sayin'.
Pirate
Helmsman

109543 Gold -

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well if your the man to take care of pooping dinosaurs then I’m sure the hotlel could use your service.
Mr. Blue
Rigger

68391 Gold -

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If I could sort out the large kinds of dinosaurs, I'd probably be able to own a whole chain of hotels if I wanted them.
Pirate
Helmsman

109543 Gold -

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr. Blue wrote:
If I could sort out the large kinds of dinosaurs, I'd probably be able to own a whole chain of hotels if I wanted them.

If you could train them dinosaurs to do what you wanted them to do then soon the whole city could be yours
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Life at Sea All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Page 9 of 9

Jump to: