Shop  •   Avatar  •   FAQ  •   Search  •   Memberlist  •   Usergroups  •   Profile  •   Log in to check private messages  •   Log in  •  Register 

Sea Dogs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pirate
Helmsman

109543 Gold -

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 2:29 am    Post subject: Sea Dogs Reply with quote

I'm messing around with Sea Dogs again. The map is based on a fictional setting but making a new map like SE Asia would be easier to do then smp.
MarcosD
Powder Monkey

9 Gold -

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pirate wrote:
I'm loving these probiotics and messing around with Sea Dogs again. The map is based on a fictional setting but making a new map like SE Asia would be easier to do then smp.

I'm pretty hyped up for Sea Dogs ever since I saw the E3 trailer. The game looks so nice. I just hope it'll also have decent systems and mechanics too.

Last edited by MarcosD on Sat Nov 05, 2022 12:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
Pirate
Helmsman

109543 Gold -

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MarcosD wrote:
I'm pretty hyped up for Sea Dogs ever since I saw the E3 trailer. The game looks so nice. I just hope it'll also have decent systems and mechanics too.

Yeah it's one of my old favorites. Still can be found on Amazon and Steam and perhaps someplace else too. I will say it's a very hard game to play for a beginner because you start out in a weak ship with no experience. It is very modifiable though.
Pirate
Helmsman

109543 Gold -

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had a mod and plan on making it again for sea dogs. You can try some weed in the tavern and the tavern keeper will offer to sell you a package for 100 gold coins. If you buy it that spawns a lady outside that you will see after leaving the tavern. She is a hooker and if you want some of her it will cost you a package of that stuff. You can also buy everybody in town a drink if you want to up your reputation while your talking to the tavern keeper. Also once you give the weed to the lady she will return to the void locaton after your out of site and if you ever want to see her again the you gotta buy another package of weed.
Pirate
Helmsman

109543 Gold -

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 11:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another cool thing is I had all of Blackbeards officers available to be hired on. Just about everything can be modded in Sea Dogs. Its a old game now like SMP but some folks live in the past anyway.
Pirate
Helmsman

109543 Gold -

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 2:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In Sea Dogs you can create new towns and new characters in those places. It is a much harder game to play then SMP with the sword fighting and ship combat being much more challenging. The ships are awesome though compared to SMP. You can walk around on the deck and watch the world go by. They look more realistic than SMP. I do enjoy both games though so it’s hard to choose a favorite.
Captain Teague
Rigger

12207 Gold -

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2018 3:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds like an interesting game. I will have to look into it.

Aye, I am back. Been gone too long, but now I feel I am back home. I need to fire up SMP again, it has been too long.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Other Games All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: