Shop  •   Avatar  •   FAQ  •   Search  •   Memberlist  •   Usergroups  •   Profile  •   Log in to check private messages  •   Log in  •  Register 

Official Pirates! Fansite
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PiratesFan
Rigger

23491 Gold -

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2004 3:01 pm    Post subject: Official Pirates! Fansite Reply with quote

Check out the the HOME LINK for news on this Smile
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
KingWilly
Rigger

9821 Gold -

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2004 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The site looks really good. There seems to be a bit of bragging about how good the game is (but I guess most games that are released do the same).

I really liked the screenshot page. It was exactly what I thought that this site needed. So I guess that now it doesn't need it, right? Just link to the Official Screenshots Page.

AKA. Will Scarlett.
Falconer
Captain

2865 Gold -

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2004 5:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We'll feature a screenshots section in a few weeks from now. First the new design, then new additions to the site.

PF had a look at the design yesterday. You can ask him if it's worth the wait. Smile
KingWilly
Rigger

9821 Gold -

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2004 7:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Falconer wrote:
We'll feature a screenshots section in a few weeks from now. First the new design, then new additions to the site.

PF had a look at the design yesterday. You can ask him if it's worth the wait. Smile

Hey PF, is it worth the wait?

Just kidding, I am sure that the screenshot section will have everything that I thought would be required. You guys do a great job with this site. I hope that I don't sound too pushy when I suggest new ideas for this great site.

AKA. Will Scarlett.
Falconer
Captain

2865 Gold -

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2004 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ideas are never pushy, always constructive. Keep 'm coming as they're always welcome. Some get implemented, some don't. Some arrive almost instantaneously, others need time.
PiratesFan
Rigger

23491 Gold -

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2004 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KingWilly wrote:

Hey PF, is it worth the wait?

Just kidding, I am sure that the screenshot section will have everything that I thought would be required. You guys do a great job with this site. I hope that I don't sound too pushy when I suggest new ideas for this great site.

Yeah its looking great. Don't worry about being excited just don't be pushy Wink Actually we like Ideas and encourage them. Just be patient cause the new site is going to be great and a lot of work is being put into it.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Zamphyr
Powder Monkey

320 Gold -

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2004 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damn you Jeff!! Advertising the newsletter, doing your job all too well. We wanted the public beta not so public Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Pirates! Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: