Shop  •   Avatar  •   FAQ  •   Search  •   Memberlist  •   Usergroups  •   Profile  •   Log in to check private messages  •   Log in  •  Register 

Governor Marriott instated
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Falconer
Captain

2865 Gold -

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 5:09 pm    Post subject: Governor Marriott instated Reply with quote

Captain Charles Marriott has kindly agreed to govern our settlement. Of course I don't have to introduce him any further as his exploits on the high seas are well known. We trust he will judge fairly over all matters and lead our town to prosperity.

He also wishes it to be known that although his two daughters are of marrying age, avances are not appreciated. With that said, he welcomes everyone to come to his mansion and discuss matters that concern you.
Nefarious
Swabbie

159 Gold -

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brilliant! This group could use his direction and leadership.
As a new settler upon this isle I'd like to put forth a query, then I'll leave ye be, Govna...
How long's me gonna live in a hole? I mean, is there a way to get yer staff to donate some lumber to me, or can I ask ye to look away fer a day or so? Either way I needs some shelter, and this rock o' mine ain't cuttin' it. I'll be goin' now.
(burrrppp) Almost forgot again...Aaarrghh.
Falconer
Captain

2865 Gold -

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Governor Marriott, by way of yours truly, wishes it to be know that:

He has instructed city planner Falconer to get on it, but to be patient. Housing has been problematic since people moved to the island. Building materials are hard to come by, unless you would classify the rotten wood from some of the captured vessels that are 'gracing' the bay area building materials.

So, either you lot start sharing some of the ships you capture with the Cutlass Isle government, or it'll be a long time before this will be solved. Rest assured though, one way or another, housing will come.
Nefarious
Swabbie

159 Gold -

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Many thanks! I won't even need to move off the cliff, actually; just brace some form of leen-to over me hole with a pole to fly me flag.

*Reclimbing the cliff, Nef suddenly realizes his errant omission and turns to look down upon the growing community. Outside the Governor's mansion, upon a sweet and warm breeze, can be heard his correction...*
Aaarrghhh
KingWilly
Rigger

9821 Gold -

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 11:11 pm    Post subject: Re: Governor Marriott instated Reply with quote

Falconer wrote:
He also wishes it to be known that although his two daughters are of marrying age, avances are not appreciated. With that said, he welcomes everyone to come to his mansion and discuss matters that concern you.

If we be gettin' rich from our plunderin of enemy fortifications, then be we able to approach the Gov'ner in regards to the matter of his two lovely lasses? I be practisin' me dance moves now in the hope that I be invited to the ball. Wink

AKA. Will Scarlett.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> The Circle of Pirates All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: