Shop  •   Avatar  •   FAQ  •   Search  •   Memberlist  •   Usergroups  •   Profile  •   Log in to check private messages  •   Log in  •  Register 

It wont let me find Treasure
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Death Duck
Powder Monkey

44 Gold -

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 1:12 pm    Post subject: It wont let me find Treasure Reply with quote

I wasnt sure if I should post this in the tech. or the x-box section, anyway sorry if I'm in the wront place. I have Henry Morgans buried treasure map. But the problem is that it says to search south east of Trinidad, and its by some place called Black bay, if I remember correctly. I know where this is but the problem is as soon as I get close it says I've gone to far and the game turns my ship around. It appears that I have no way of getting the buried treasure. So has anyone else had this problem before, or is it just me.
Irish Jim
Seaman

4424 Gold -

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are you sailing too far East or too far South? Sometimes, if you hug the coast and sail through the shallows headed south, you can avoid the "TURN AROUND" feature. If not, try a smaller ship, like a pinnace or sloop.
Death Duck
Powder Monkey

44 Gold -

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually its corner of the map so it will say that if I sail east or south. I'll try that with the ships though, thanks.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Pirates! Xbox Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: