Shop  •   Avatar  •   FAQ  •   Search  •   Memberlist  •   Usergroups  •   Profile  •   Log in to check private messages  •   Log in  •  Register 

Challenge Section
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tom Pullings
Gunner

11279 Gold -

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 6:43 am    Post subject: Challenge Section Reply with quote

What about a section where folks can post challenges? I think these get lost now, so that it is hard for those who are interested to stay visible to each other. From an earlier post I gather that the idea has been to put them under Tavern, but I agree with someone's comment that Tavern does not get as much traffic as chat, and often gets lost. Perhaps a function of the "view unanswered posts" feature. Maybe it would make sense to have a renamed topic:

"Tavern: Challenges and Boasts" or "Tavern: Challenges, Wagers and Boasts" or "Challenges, Boasts and Entertainments"

Well, you get the idea. Right now, I think Tavern suffers because there is nothing to distinguish it from "Chat" - which is at the top of the menu.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Site Suggestions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: