Shop  •   Avatar  •   FAQ  •   Search  •   Memberlist  •   Usergroups  •   Profile  •   Log in to check private messages  •   Log in  •  Register 

New shop idea!
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Do you think this is a good idea?
yes
80%
 80%  [ 4 ]
no
20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

sk8erkillinu
Swabbie

838 Gold -

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 8:33 pm    Post subject: New shop idea! Reply with quote

I thought of this today and thought it was worth posting in the forum. I think that they should sell cites and towns in the shop. It should go like this:
Pirate Haven
Outpost
Village
Stronghold
Trading Post
Colony
Town
Port
Capital
also you could make it so you can chose the nationality. Cutlass Isle staff Arr! Worship please tell me what you think Exclamation
Howie
Helmsman

45890 Gold -

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the idea and suggestion sk8erkillinu. It certainly is a very good one.

However since Pirates! is now a rather old game. We have found that the amount of people that visit us has tailed off considerably. And the amount of people still playing the game has slowed as well.

We are always looking to improve Cutlass Isle but I don't think we will be adding many new features at this time.

If Pirates! ever has a sequel or another game about pirates comes out the sites traffic might go back to levels we experrienced a few years ago. Then we could possibly do this and other things too.

Thank you for making the suggestion. Wink
Swabbie

838 Gold -

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Howie"]Thanks for the idea and suggestion sk8erkillinu. It certainly is a very good one.

However since Pirates! is now a rather old game. We have found that the amount of people that visit us has tailed off considerably. And the amount of people still playing the game has slowed as well

I'm sorry to hear that Howie Sad I wish i could have been hear when Attendance was at its highest Rolling Eyes
Privateer
Swabbie

951 Gold -

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="sk8erkillinu"]
Howie wrote:
Thanks for the idea and suggestion sk8erkillinu. It certainly is a very good one.

However since Pirates! is now a rather old game. We have found that the amount of people that visit us has tailed off considerably. And the amount of people still playing the game has slowed as well

I'm sorry to hear that Howie Sad I wish i could have been hear when Attendance was at its highest Rolling Eyes

I too am sorry to hear about this Sad
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Site Suggestions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: