Shop  •   Avatar  •   FAQ  •   Search  •   Memberlist  •   Usergroups  •   Profile  •   Log in to check private messages  •   Log in  •  Register 

The Birth of a Pirate
View previous topic :: View next topic  
brwngator
Swabbie

27 Gold -

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 6:28 pm    Post subject: The Birth of a Pirate Reply with quote

Birth of a Pirate Part 1

Simon Cooper ran through the hall into the bright Kitchen and imidiatly started preparing food for the roudy travelers. his father entered looking iratable."hurry up with that stew son, the crowd is getting bigger." Simon quickly through a few random vegietables into a pot and a generous amount of wine. Mr. Cooper went back out to try and calm the crowds. Simon Continued working on the stew and also prepared rum for the guests. After a half hour the stew was ready and Simon quickly dished up the stew into many bowls when suddenly, A gunshot wrang out and the noise of the guests instantly ceased. Simon, worried, quickly ran out of the door and into the parlor. a circle of people were standing around a man, by whose clothes was reckonized as a pirate, and a body on the floor. Simon running foward pushed his way through the crowd till he could see the indentity of the man who had been shot. Tears stremed down his face as Simon looked down at the bloody face of his father. He suddenly looked up at the pirate glaring. The pirate paid no heed to his looks and walked to the door. The heavy oak door open and was slammed shut as the pirate left the tavern. Many of the guests left as soon as they could while others started whispering about what had happened Simon walked as quickly as he could to his father's room. Upon entering he went directly to his chest and opened it. Inside lay his father's few possesions. A cutless, a brace of pistols, a small pouch of gold, and the deed to the tavern in which his father now lay dead. Simon taking all these objects left the building which was now the scene of a murder

I Accept Donations Smile

Last edited by brwngator on Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:28 pm; edited 3 times in total
ExtraCrispy
Boatswain

39052 Gold -

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thumbs Up
brwngator
Swabbie

27 Gold -

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Crispy
(mind if i call you that or do you prefer ExtraCrispy)

I Accept Donations Smile
brwngator
Swabbie

27 Gold -

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Continued Story
Birth of a Pirate Part 2

Simon staggered down the street in clear shock. He slowly made his way towards the dock. Upon reaching the dock the 14 year old orphan was greeted by a smelly scowling seaman.

"What do you want boy?"
without fear he answered
"I'm looking to join a crew."
"Well then" coughed the seamen "you should join my crew on the Sloop Revenge."
Simon hesitantly accepted the old seadogs offer to be his cabin boy.

The next day Simon sold the tavern and all the furnature for a small fortune and embarked with the pirates to sea.

Simon sailed with the pirates for many years receiving a meager 1% of all the treasure on the ship, but as more years passed by and Simon increased in rank among the pirates and his percantage of the treasure went up as well.

After six years of plundering Simon was chosen for first mate, second only to the Captian who's crew he had joined so many years ago. Simon was well known by the crew as the best swordsman on the ship and he was a fair shot with a musket as well. It was known throughout the ship that Simon would be captian if the present one retired or died.

I Accept Donations Smile
brwngator
Swabbie

27 Gold -

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*** Simon Bladerat (aka: Simon Cooper) ***
The Battle
Simon Bladerat strolled the deck in the light of the moon. he had come a long way since his father's death any week now he would become captian of this ship. Simon was surprised to see a shadow aprouching him from the direction of the crew's quarters and more shock grabbed him when he saw the figure draw his sword. The mysterious person ran at Simon sword behind his head. the figure preformed a quick sweep and Simon ducked under the blade and behind his assailant. Quickly drawing his dagger Simon slashed and jabed at the shadow, who had a clear advantage because he was carrying a cutlass. While fending off his attacker Simon had backed up to one of the mast. his oppenent slached at his feet, but Simon had expeted this and jumped just at the right time. The blade slammed into the mast. Simon landed on the cutlass and the blade broke. rushing at Simon with his fists, his enemy intended to finish off with or without a sword. Simon Responded with a kick kick into the stomach and his assaliant bent over in pain and Simon brought his elbow down on the assassins back. During all this time a frigate had approuched the Sloop of War Revenge, and no one aboard the Revenge had noticed. The sound of a canon sounded through the air and part of the sloop's side splintered. Yells erupted from the other ship and more canons were fired. The sloop taken by surprise was quickly crippled and boarded. By this time the pirates had woken up and had grabbed their weapons and were prepared to fight. The Spanish pirate hunters attacked without mercy. The pirates fought with bravery but were all eventually captured. Only Simon and the captian remained fighting inside the captians quarters. As Simon cut down all his oppenets with a quick sweep, the corner of his eye caught the captian being stabbed by the Spanish Captian. Anger surged through Simon and he rushed at the spaniard with his rapier. The spanish captian turned but too late. Simon's blade had already pierced his heart. Footsteps approuched the stairs. Simon had no time, he had to escape now. Simon dived through the broken window into the water below.

I Accept Donations Smile
sparticus
Helmsman

44872 Gold -

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 2:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice
ExtraCrispy
Boatswain

39052 Gold -

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 3:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome story keep it coming. Smile
sparticus
Helmsman

44872 Gold -

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 4:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It has gotten the attention of Chuck Norris
ExtraCrispy
Boatswain

39052 Gold -

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 4:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chuck Norris can walk on land. Shocked
sparticus
Helmsman

44872 Gold -

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 4:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ExtraCrispy wrote:
Chuck Norris can walk on land. Shocked

Land Does not dare it to be otherwise.
ExtraCrispy
Boatswain

39052 Gold -

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 5:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aye, to defy the Norris is to risk the safety of your soul.
sparticus
Helmsman

44872 Gold -

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ExtraCrispy wrote:
Aye, to defy the Norris is to risk the safety of your soul.

too True
ExtraCrispy
Boatswain

39052 Gold -

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What happens to Simon next?
sparticus
Helmsman

44872 Gold -

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ExtraCrispy wrote:
What happens to Simon next?

I thought we had successfully de-railed this thread - and you re-railed it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> The Circle of Pirates All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: