Shop  •   Avatar  •   FAQ  •   Search  •   Memberlist  •   Usergroups  •   Profile  •   Log in to check private messages  •   Log in  •  Register 

Final patches for Port Royale 1 and Port Royale 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Guardacostas
Gunner

9937 Gold -

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:03 am    Post subject: Final patches for Port Royale 1 and Port Royale 2 Reply with quote

Hello my fellow sea dogs! I re installed today Port Royale 1 and for the heavens was unable to find a working download to the final patch. A couple screw ball sites and even gamershell did not have it. I saw there is indeed a final patch, I just wasn't able to find a site to download it from.

I'm assuming later on in the nearer future I will have the same problem with the not so much newer sequel Port Royale 2.

Can anyone point me in the direction of a working download for the final patches for PR1 and PR2 please?
Guardacostas
Gunner

9937 Gold -

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can anyone help me out? If worst comes to worst, I can at least buy PR2 off Gamersgate for 10 bucks and the last patch will come with it, but still, what about PR1....
Captain Teague
Rigger

12207 Gold -

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guardacostas wrote:
Can anyone help me out? If worst comes to worst, I can at least buy PR2 off Gamersgate for 10 bucks and the last patch will come with it, but still, what about PR1....

Sorry mate; I don't play PR (1 or 2) so I can't help ye. I'll keep me eyes peeled though.
Guardacostas
Gunner

9937 Gold -

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got em both at www.gamepressure.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Other Games All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: