Shop  •   Avatar  •   FAQ  •   Search  •   Memberlist  •   Usergroups  •   Profile  •   Log in to check private messages  •   Log in  •  Register 

ship shape
View previous topic :: View next topic  
parksbanyon
Gunner

13127 Gold -

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 4:29 pm    Post subject: ship shape Reply with quote

Quick question....I have gotten in the habit of capturing treasure galleons and such and then abandoning them. Catch and release as it were. If a ship is released does it help keep that type in play? Is there a set amount? I also release pirate vessels after removing the booty in the hope they are "reseeded" as pirate vessels. Plus it keeps my man per ship quotas high, which is what started me doing this.

I have also started experimenting with using a captured treasure galleon and Monty's flag galleon as my heavy duty dreadnoughts. So far so good. Why chase all over the map to get a fast large frigate or SOTL when you have when handy and fully decked out (Monty or Ray's ride of course)

below snapshot: pirate hell! my treasure galleon and Ray floating into eternity. Can't maneuver them into each other.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/3742149/pirate%20hell.png
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Customization & Modding All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: