Shop  •   Avatar  •   FAQ  •   Search  •   Memberlist  •   Usergroups  •   Profile  •   Log in to check private messages  •   Log in  •  Register 

Beautiful Daughters Legs Mod Complete
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Customization & Modding Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mandiuscreel
Seaman

3189 Gold -

PostPosted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 7:15 pm    Post subject: Beautiful Daughters Legs Mod Complete Reply with quote

Getting these mods done is much more rewarding with all the encouragement. I just hope there''s not an ulterior motive involved. Twisted Evil

Download the mod here:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/jawbk9j7t49a72h/Beautiful%20Daughters%20Legs%20Mod.zip?dl=0

There are two UV maps in the folder. I couldn't get Blender to accept the UVs of a set of legs transferred from one Nif to another. So I had to unwrap them separately, and they're subtly different. A texture made for one should work on both of them.

Just be generous on the overlap at the edges of the legs images, especially at the bottom, as one is a tiny bit longer than the others. Not sure how that happened. Rolling Eyes

Again, there is only one texture in the archive. They take longer than the Nifs.
fleetp
Boatswain

35857 Gold -

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 3:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ulterior motive? Me? (Where'd I put the desktop shortcut for GIMP, and CAP'N Scurvy's mods?)
Wolfwood
Boatswain

33917 Gold -

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 7:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does the single texture mean that all the beautiful daughters will look the same (same dress and hair colour) or that only the English daughters are affected?

(I always marry the French beauty because of her dark hair...)
It is much better to be armed with a sword that has two edges than with an estoc [...], which is nothing more than a stick with a point. (Rapier Master G. Morsicato Pallavicini, La Scherma Illustrata, p. 14.)
Mandiuscreel
Seaman

3189 Gold -

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 8:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you install the texture as is, it will only affect half of the English daughters. If you want all the English daughters to be affected, you have to make a copy copy the texture and rename it daug_beau_e2.dds.This will cause all English Beautiful Daughters to look alike. The others will still use their original textures, and appear to be wearing very unusual trousers.

To make them all look alike, the texture must be copied six more times into the custom directory, and renamed daug_beau_d1.dds, ...d2.dds, ...f1.dds, ...f2.dds, ...s1.dds and ...s2.dds. I didn't intend for people to do this. There will be more textures in the future, but they take the longest to produce, and I was working on the geometry first.
Mandiuscreel
Seaman

3189 Gold -

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 11:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I put together some basic textures so the Beautiful Daughter won't look weird. They're very simple, but they get the job done.

Download them here:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ymbsyzcw3po28hd/Beautiful%20Legs%20Textures.zip?dl=0

There's a new Beautiful Daughters Legs UV Template in the archive. It's a combination of the two original UV templates, and any texture made using it will work with both daughters.
Pirate
Helmsman

109543 Gold -

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm thinking about tuning some of those pants into shorts by using the skin tone color for most of the pants Smile
Johnny English
Powder Monkey

16 Gold -

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2016 9:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thank you Mandiuscreel. been waiting almost 30 yrs for the ladies to have legs...
Mandiuscreel
Seaman

3189 Gold -

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2016 9:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Only ten years for me, but I'm there with you.

For me, it started with that d@#&$d shawl knot on the Plain Daughters' chests...
Pirate
Helmsman

109543 Gold -

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2016 11:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ronnraymore
Seaman

4823 Gold -

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 3:33 pm    Post subject: Legs!) Reply with quote

Your work is both genius and artistic, such quality, you should have been in the design team that put together the images.

My humble suggestion is that instead of leotards the daughters/barmaids be bare legged wearing LA style hot pant shorts... hmmmmm.... yarrr she be!

Just imagine the view.
Pirate
Helmsman

109543 Gold -

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 2:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How about a grass skirt and coconut bra?
parksbanyon
Gunner

13127 Gold -

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2016 6:22 am    Post subject: Re: Legs!) Reply with quote

ronnraymore wrote:
Your work is both genius and artistic, such quality, you should have been in the design team that put together the images.

My humble suggestion is that instead of leotards the daughters/barmaids be bare legged wearing LA style hot pant shorts... hmmmmm.... yarrr she be!

Just imagine the view.

Got the hooters skins
ronnraymore
Seaman

4823 Gold -

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 2:23 pm    Post subject: Grass skirts? Reply with quote

Carib grass skirts and coconuts? (coconuts not used in the Carib, they preferred the natural look:P') are only for natives, which our invasive Europeans are not. Would be nice to find some native women to make the long voyages more comfortable Smile
Roland
Helmsman

22526 Gold -

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 9:14 pm    Post subject: Re: Grass skirts? Reply with quote

ronnraymore wrote:
Carib grass skirts and coconuts? (coconuts not used in the Carib, they preferred the natural look:P') are only for natives, which our invasive Europeans are not.

Coconuts are not native to the Caribbean. They arrived around the same time as the Europeans - about 500 years ago. The local languages do not even have a word for coconut - they borrowed the Portuguese term.
Pirate
Helmsman

109543 Gold -

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bet if I said I was modding the Swedish bikini team nobody would care if they were native to the Carribean or not. Razz
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Customization & Modding All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5

Jump to: