Shop  •   Avatar  •   FAQ  •   Search  •   Memberlist  •   Usergroups  •   Profile  •   Log in to check private messages  •   Log in  •  Register 

Beautiful Daughters Legs Mod Complete
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Customization & Modding Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ronnraymore
Seaman

4823 Gold -

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2016 2:32 pm    Post subject: Swedes in the Carib!?( Reply with quote

Not on your life will I allow Swedes, even in bikinis into my Carib! Them's fighting words ye scurvy dog...here be the Black Spot for ye.

Moding to make the play more interesting is a good idea since the characters lack variety and a little eye-candy would help overcome this deficit.

Black French Silk stockings were the rage among the wealthy at this time and are not out of place...short skits, hot pants, and other eye-candy are modern affectation that would be out of place if this game were a proper adventure/role play pirates of the 15th C.

If the dev ruins the period by their inaccuracy and the game becomes a "cartoon" as one gamer described it...why not make it more interesting?

I have merely made a suggestion which you must either agree would be an improvement or disagree and just ignore.... up to you matey, aye!
Pirate
Helmsman

109543 Gold -

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2016 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If anybody knows me then they know I'm not one who is trying to recreate history but I'm more into adding a little modern sizzle to the olden days. That's my game and others can enjoy the game style that fits them best.
Roland
Helmsman

22526 Gold -

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2016 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In the 17th century, Sweden's only foothold in the Americas was New Sweden, encompassing what are now Wilmington, Delaware, and Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. They held it for less than 20 years before the Dutch reclaimed the territory.

Sweden later held the island of Saint-Barthélemy, near Saint Martin, but that was in the 18th and 19th centuries, well after the golden age of piracy.
Pirate
Helmsman

109543 Gold -

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2016 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My dealings with the Swedish is an old Mauser rifle. The helmsman would be easy pickings with this.
Pirate
Helmsman

109543 Gold -

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2016 9:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So nobody wants grass skirts, coconut bras or swedes so how about redheads then?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/md0xin51tf0vkqq/Screenshot%202016-07-15%2005.24.41.png?dl=0
Captain Teague
Rigger

12207 Gold -

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2016 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pirate wrote:
So nobody wants grass skirts, coconut bras or swedes so how about redheads then?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/md0xin51tf0vkqq/Screenshot%202016-07-15%2005.24.41.png?dl=0

Resoundin' Aye!

Also, I missed the previous discussion; despite the anachronisms, I would LOVE to see coconut bras/grass skirts. Could be fun.
Pirate
Helmsman

109543 Gold -

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok maybe I will check into the grass skirt lady someday. I'm still haven't fully recovered from the redhead I posted a screenshot of. She stole my wallet and cell phone while I was in the shower so I'm going to have to be more careful of the lady's I'm modifying . Smile
fleetp
Boatswain

35863 Gold -

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm currently working on a texture rework for the beautiful daughters.
I'm using the NIF file from an older legs mod for the beautiful daughter. I think it was one that Parksbanyon did. I'm using it because the universal female body NIF doesn't have the facial expressions.
The textures will be nude, except for shoes and gloves. For those I'm making changes to Captain's Scurvy's topless beautiful daughters textures.
I'm having problems doing all of the work in GIMP, so I use GIMP to convert the textures to png files, make the changes in an old graphics editor program (Microsoft Digital Image Pro 9), then use GIMO to convert back to DDS.

Does anybody know what scenes use the daug_beau_thin_face_4-4.nif and daug_beau_wide_face_4-4.nif files?
Pirate
Helmsman

109543 Gold -

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh it's going to be similar to those female dancers meaning nothing but boots/shoes and gloves? I believe Captain Scurvy's daughters would be easy to convert if you are using the Legs mod that maniscreel did. She is of course already topless and basically all you would need to do for the most part is replace the dress and and arms. The dress for legs and the puffy s would need to be painted over to match the skin tone since the nif doesn't have puffy s anymore. Gimp seems to be the go to choice for most modders here. I use DXTbmp to convert files back to dds and photofiltre or something like that as my graphics editor. Whatever your feel comfortable using is always the best. My experience has been if you just mod the plain and wide face nif then she will look the same everywhere in the governors studio as well as all scenes of the dance floor. The lost daughter of course will need to be replaced but just the nif. She can share the same naked texture as your dancing daughter.
fleetp
Boatswain

35863 Gold -

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pirate wrote:
Oh it's going to be similar to those female dancers meaning nothing but boots/shoes and gloves?

Yes, it is going to be similar, and I'm using Mandiuscreel's NIF files.
Pirate
Helmsman

109543 Gold -

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let me know when your finished. I want to check em out if thats ok.
fleetp
Boatswain

35863 Gold -

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pirate wrote:
Let me know when your finished. I want to check em out if thats ok.

Here's the link to the textures. They're not the greatest.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2xwa6LsMHzmNm15VldtWGp6NzQ/view?usp=sharing
Pirate
Helmsman

109543 Gold -

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks. I'm on a iPad now but tonight I will take a peek at em.
Pirate
Helmsman

109543 Gold -

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 6:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks as though there aint any lost daughter nifs for Maniscreels nif. uncompleted project I'd say.
Pirate
Helmsman

109543 Gold -

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 6:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll go with Park's nif. It's really a talented piece of work and perhaps he will include the lost daughters in the next creation hopefully.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Customization & Modding All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 2 of 5

Jump to: