Shop  •   Avatar  •   FAQ  •   Search  •   Memberlist  •   Usergroups  •   Profile  •   Log in to check private messages  •   Log in  •  Register 

german fans, please read / deutsche fans, bitte lesen
View previous topic :: View next topic  
monkeycrew
Powder Monkey

200 Gold -

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 10:58 am    Post subject: german fans, please read / deutsche fans, bitte lesen Reply with quote

Wir arbeiten derzeit an einer deutschen Fanseite für Pirates! und suchen Verstärkung im Bereich Webdesign und Coding.
Bei Interesse bitte per Email an webmaster@dawnofwarmods.de oder icq 318123401.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Falconer
Captain

2865 Gold -

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Monkeycrew, welcome.

Looking forward to seeing your German site. Smile However, in this forum, please only write in English. I think it's kind of rude to others who don't speak the language.

0 Gold -

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 7:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, thank you! You are right, I try to explain what there is written in german on top.

We create a german fansite for Pirates! and want to recruit some people who knows something about webdesign and mysql & php coding.

Your help is greatly appreciated, it does not matter if your a german or foreigner.
Maybe someone study german? So he helps us with the website and we help you to learn the language. Laughing

I hope you will get me right and maybe someone can show me my misakes, because i want to learn the language better.

regards,

monkey
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Pirates! Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: