Shop  •   Avatar  •   FAQ  •   Search  •   Memberlist  •   Usergroups  •   Profile  •   Log in to check private messages  •   Log in  •  Register 

CI RP: Character Introduction
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> The Circle of Pirates Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Arrrr
Seaman

1347 Gold -

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 7:43 am    Post subject: CI RP: Character Introduction Reply with quote

This thread is designed to be used as background knowledge for the Roleplay being played out in the Sticky thread. New users to the forum, it is suggested that you read this thread first to get an understanding of what's going on. Old users, this thread should (hopefully) replace the RP??? thread, as that has served it's purpose now that everyone has decided to play out a roleplay on Cutlass Isle, and it is well underway in only a few short days.

I suggest players should make a post like the one below, although if you haven't 'met' the character and discovered the information, you should act as if you don't know it. Unless the character has a reputation!

(Feel free to edit this post to make it what you want, PF or Falc)
Arrrr
Seaman

1347 Gold -

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Arrr's Character:

Name: Leon 'Wolf' Wolfen
Nationality: Spanish
Description: A tall, lanky man, Leon stands at approximately 6'2" with greasy, shoulder-length black hair and a black bandana. Those who know him well, which are few, describe him as 'graceful on the dance floor or on the combat arena'. However, Leon was known for his frequent black moods while learning the merchant's trade from his father, and it was while under one of those black moods, induced by learning the woman he was to marry was not the one he loved, that he severly beat a young servant, almost to death, after which he ran from home. Leon likes his drink a little too much, and although he will never drink if he thinks a battle or important business deal is upcoming, he can be caught off-gaurd.
Skills + Exploits: Swordfighter - left longsword at home and misses it dearly. Very little actual sailing experience, however knows theory and is confident on rigging.
Merhcant's son: Good at talking his way out of situations, also can be quite charming/persuasive. Appears to never stand up for himself, but anyone who argues with him and thinks they have won finds out days later that he's practically talked their clothes of their back.

Last edited by Arrrr on Thu Sep 09, 2004 9:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Chuko
Cutthroat

3730 Gold -

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chuko's Character

The Pirate di Rossi
Nationality; Italian
Age; 20

Description; of adverage hight, with long hair, he is often called "pretty boy" by people, due to his youth.

As a boy, he served in the Dutch East India company as a cabin boy on a vessel sailing between Bavaria and Nagasaki. Here, contending with the many pirates of the region, he learnt the art of fencing and combat, but was taken prisoner by a bunch of Javanese Pirates. Escaping after a heroic midnight swordfight, where he managed to hold off the Javanese Pirates long enough for his compainions to get a vessel, he returned to Europe. His taste for adventure still not satisfied, he left his home in Geona for the new world, where, in a bar in Port Royal, A shady old man, for the price of a meal, told him that he could seek his fortune on a island called cutlass isle. So, his parrot on his sholder (which he later sells) he leaves, heading for this mysterious isle.

Skills;
Sneaking Around
Sword Fighting
Wit and Charm

Status of Ships;
Sloop Syzer sunk, all hands presumed dead
Frigate Sezcka, 28 guns, 260 men
Sloop of War Aozora, 12 guns, 120 men

Last edited by Chuko on Fri Sep 10, 2004 6:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Chuko
Cutthroat

3730 Gold -

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Free for all character; Harvard
Name Harvard
Age 40
Nationality British

Discription; manipulative, and evil is all that needs to be said about this person. He will do anything to achive his goals. A extremely wealthy mearchant, who's wife had long since run off, is childless, but has a younger sister, of about 20 (what an age diference) who he cares for like a Daugther, and is very jelous of any men who flirt with her.

(as I said in the RP thread, anyone can use this guy for what ever purpouses they want; however, it must be remembeed that he is an evil force on this island.)

Status of Ships;
El Diablo
Cutthroat

218 Gold -

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

El Diablo

long time been known as successful Spanish Privateer, gone for "El rey" to the Dutch and there changed the sides.
After successful fights gone back to the caribbean, enjoying frightened Spaniards.

anytime in his best ages.
black hair seething onto the shoulders, noble-anaemic skin - dark eagle-eyes.
Taller than many, but no giant.
Strong without looking like a wrestling machine.
well-dressed for those who can see.
Only thing: an unsacred ring, with meandering lines, seeming to live.
Chuko
Cutthroat

3730 Gold -

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 6:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chuko's planning to start up an collective of Pirates and Privateers, but thats a bit later... for now, I shall unveil the name of my Pirate Group, The Green Dragons!

Members=1 (for the time being)
Ships = Sloop (Syzer, under construction)
Cannons = 0

Of couse you have proberly seen that I have edited this, originally, I wanted to call the collective the Green Dragons, but instead I wanted such a good name reserved for my own crew.

More on the collective a bit later... we'll see how this conversation turns out

Status of Ships;
Arrrr
Seaman

1347 Gold -

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Off Topic, slightly*
Ah, can I just ask if you know what the actual green dragon gang is? It could only be in Australia, or SA, but I'm not sure.
Chuko
Cutthroat

3730 Gold -

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not sure about the real name for it... I take it's some kind of criminal organization... but thats just a guess... but you can enlighten me....

I picked green because that was the colour of the bandanna I purchaced, and Dragons because I like dragons... no real thought went into it.

But if its offensive, I will change it (I'm from Australia too, and I have not heard of this Green Dragon group)

Status of Ships;
Falconer
Captain

2865 Gold -

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Green Dragon's are pussies compared to the Illuminati. Smile
Chuko
Cutthroat

3730 Gold -

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh? are they one of those organizations trying to take over the world? Then I'll keep the name Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Another edit; after Arr's below post

I'm still going to keep the name, lots of dragons are green, not just the ones your talking about... I think thats just a SA think personally... or perhaps I should rename my group kokuryuukei... see if you know who they are

Status of Ships;

Last edited by Chuko on Sun Sep 12, 2004 10:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Falconer
Captain

2865 Gold -

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Illuminati already own the world if what's said about them is true. They go back centuries I think and they're so powerful that their 'logo' can be found on the dollar bill. Now THAT'S power. Smile
Arrrr
Seaman

1347 Gold -

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chuko wrote:
Oh? are they one of those organizations trying to take over the world? Then I'll keep the name Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Hehe, not quite. The Green Dragons gang are a group whose membership comprises homosexual males of asian descent. Man, I don't even wanna THINK ABOUT what their meetings must be like...

:scared:
Arrrr
Seaman

1347 Gold -

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Edit: Post removed by self because I'm hijacking my own thread! Discussion about Green Dragons in tavern, now.
Chuko
Cutthroat

3730 Gold -

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Name change; from my above kokuryuukei, I have decided to rename my organization; Ryokuryuukai... It means basicly the same thing, Green Dragon Society, but in Japanese...

Sounds better, and much harder to spell too...

Status of Ships;
Chuko
Cutthroat

3730 Gold -

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 3:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

To make things more interesting, I have decided to do a bio for two characters that feature in my crew

Sai
First Mate of the Syzer
Skills; Sword, navagation
Weaknesses; Negotiation
Born in the Far East, Sai was kidnaped from his coastal home at a young age by Ming Pirates, and raised to be a tough sailor. Returning home, he took part in the violence that was engulfing the lands, but after peace returned, He rejoined the Pirate life, albeit, this time, skilled with the Japanese Katana. He was captured by the Spanish off Manilla, and kept in the Brig till the ship reached its desternation, Panama. Whilst awaiting trial, he, and a fellow prisoner escaped, and fled to the safety of Cutlass Isle. His main goal is to someday return to his native land.

Jones
Quatermaster of the Syzer
Skills; Negotiation, Theft, Planning
Weaknesses; Swordsmanship
Jones grew up in Bristol, England where he soon learned the art of picking pockets. His Genius for planning was well known, if he was born to better peerage, he would have become a skilled member of the Navy or Parliment. However, Jones' thieving ways got the better of him. Arrested, he was sent to Barbados to work off his debt to society. Fleeing on the first ship he found, a Spanish Barque, he found himself in Marbacco, where the skills he had learnt came in handy. He soon amased a large fortune, and put together a group for the most daring theft of them all, taking the Silver Train while it crossed from Panama to Porto Bello, right under the nose of the Spanish. Unfortunatly, word of this plan leaked to the Spanish, who foiled the raid, sending him to Panama Prison, where, with the help of a strange Eastern Man, he escaped and made his way to Cutlass Isle

Status of Ships;
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> The Circle of Pirates All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: