Shop  •   Avatar  •   FAQ  •   Search  •   Memberlist  •   Usergroups  •   Profile  •   Log in to check private messages  •   Log in  •  Register 

the tale of William Bonny
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Overt Stipend
Powder Monkey

857 Gold -

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 2:11 am    Post subject: the tale of William Bonny Reply with quote

For the hundredth, nay the thousandth, time I stare at the worn map given to me by that cursed, evil Raymondo. Others have said of him that be he not the devil himself then surely a pact has been struck. The Baron has slipped through my fingers many times, seemingly able to vanish into thin air, I have finally come to the conclusion that he has no unearthly powers other than knowing how to stake a bribe. With my family as hostage I dare not kill him.

The paling eastern sky stirs me out of this reverie and into the present task at hand. We will assail Montalban’s jungle fortress at the first light of dawn and the crew awaits my signal. The older men, some who have been with me from the beginning, know that this map leads to no treasure but allow the younger ones to believe it does for morale’s sake. This map shows two locations S.E of Trinidad where my Grandfather is being held. During the past 3 years we have searched every square inch of the area to no avail. Either he is imprisoned in the stronghold or the last of my kidnapped relatives has sailed out of this world.

Although no army or ship can stand before us, 3 times we have assaulted this strong hold, defeated the guards and three times the dastardly Montalban has bested me in duel. You see I have suffered the worst mutiny a captain has ever had to endure. My crew is faithful but speed and strength has utterly abandoned me. Wit and strategy must serve now if there is to be a chance of victory.

I have amassed a great fortune in gold and land. My family, a beautiful wife and a Governorship await me in St. Kitts. Sailing into port with my rescued Grandfather would bring full measure of joy to a life shortened by the rigors of a lifetime at sea. At 48 years old with failing health, this will be the final voyage of William Bonny.

Dawn has come and the moment of truth is upon me. Standing with cutlass raised on high, the signal is given and the final battle begins…
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Pirates! Xbox Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: