Shop  •   Avatar  •   FAQ  •   Search  •   Memberlist  •   Usergroups  •   Profile  •   Log in to check private messages  •   Log in  •  Register 

possible work around 4 Trinidad map bug
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Overt Stipend
Powder Monkey

857 Gold -

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 8:06 pm    Post subject: possible work around 4 Trinidad map bug Reply with quote

Saw this on another forum:

When you divide your plunder the current mission on the revenge path changes. This means that the lost treasure/ relative's location will change.

Sorry I can't check this out myself, as we are painting the game room.

Let us know if it works. If it does give credit to The Ronin

Oh buy the way, if you reach a certain age (45ish) and divide the plunder you are forced into retirement

Sailor
McGrude
Powder Monkey

14 Gold -

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 6:32 pm    Post subject: Re: possible work around 4 Trinidad map bug Reply with quote

Overt Stipend wrote:
Oh buy the way, if you reach a certain age (45ish) and divide the plunder you are forced into retirement

Not true. I am in my 50s and if I divide the plunder I am allowed to continue.
Guru
Gunner

1240 Gold -

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Overt Stipend wrote:

Not true. I am in my 50s and if I divide the plunder I am allowed to continue.

The retiring age does only depend on how fast you got the medic items and if you have the medicine skill ( according to Sashanan's guide, you get the "force to retire" command between age 42 and 54 depending on the medicine skill and items). But of course, you can keep going forever if you don't divide the plunder Wink

Btw, i don't think the treasure/relatives location change when you divide the plunder, but i haven't checked it out Question[/quote]
rupertlittlebear
Helmsman

10381 Gold -

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

from the PC version:
Refar wrote:
I have made notes on my Health playing on Swashbuckler and the dates are the same as in the table above.
It seems, that the aging/loose of health have the same formula on all difficulty levels.

Standard are 3 Years per health Level,
Medicine adds 1 Year per health Level and
Medic Items add 1 more Year per level (Both together. I don't know what the first item alone does - 0.5 Years?)

And there are 8 health Levels (With 6 names - poor and failing occurring twice each):
(Basic / With Medicine OR Items / With Both Medicine AND Items)

18 / 18 / 18 - Excellent
21 / 22 / 23 - Fine
24 / 26 / 28 - Good
27 / 30 / 33 - Fair
30 / 34 / 38 - Poor
33 / 38 / 43 - Poor
36 / 42 / 48 - Failing
39 / 46 / 53 - Failing (After reaching this age, You will be automatically retired when Dividing plunder)
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Pirates! Xbox Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: