Shop  •   Avatar  •   FAQ  •   Search  •   Memberlist  •   Usergroups  •   Profile  •   Log in to check private messages  •   Log in  •  Register 

Interesting Thing In Dancing
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Piratedragoon
Powder Monkey

307 Gold -

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 4:44 pm    Post subject: Interesting Thing In Dancing Reply with quote

I was dancing with a daughter last night and got a flourish on all but 1 or 2 of my moves and noticed that the camera zoomed in as I danced. At the end of the dance I could only see my pirate and the daughter.

Has anyone else noticed this?
Cussler
Cutthroat

2686 Gold -

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 5:24 pm    Post subject: Re: Interesting Thing In Dancing Reply with quote

Piratedragoon wrote:
I was dancing with a daughter last night and got a flourish on all but 1 or 2 of my moves and noticed that the camera zoomed in as I danced. At the end of the dance I could only see my pirate and the daughter.

Yeah. I'm still not sure of all the mechanics that make this happen as it seems to not happen everytime. But I believe that if you have a string of little hearts from flourishes, when you miss a flourish, those hearts are "spent" and the camera zooms in close. Then you get another string of hearts, miss a flourish, and zoom in again.

I think it's meant to be a reward. The love is so intense that it's just you and her in the entire world. Hehehe

But it hasn't happened everytime for me.

I'm sure someone knows more about how that all works.
kvollmer
Cutthroat

6103 Gold -

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think it zooms in as the big heart gets bigger, of course flourishes help it get bigger so you are gonna see it zoom in quite a bit.

But even when I was only good enough to get regular successes it still zoomed it although not as much as it does now.

Kirk Vollmer
Don't ever call me Captain Kirk.
Valparaiso University Alumni; Class of 2004
TheSpanishRenegade
Cutthroat

1674 Gold -

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I also think that the zoom factor is directly related to the size of the big heart. I think if you trip it zooms out again (because the heart gets smaller...)
brigatetour1700
Seaman

463 Gold -

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 12:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

From what I read (odd, I hear an elephant in my house...), the camera zooms in when you are doing very well. I suppose, because the love is so intense as Cussler said. Also, I read that the more flourishes you get in a row the better you do. That is why they disappear if you don't continue to get them in a row.
RobbyL9
Seaman

2916 Gold -

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 5:05 pm    Post subject: Re: Interesting Thing In Dancing Reply with quote

Cussler wrote:
Piratedragoon wrote:

Yeah. I'm still not sure of all the mechanics that make this happen as it seems to not happen everytime. But I believe that if you have a string of little hearts from flourishes, when you miss a flourish, those hearts are "spent" and the camera zooms in close. Then you get another string of hearts, miss a flourish, and zoom in again.

I think it's meant to be a reward. The love is so intense that it's just you and her in the entire world. Hehehe

But it hasn't happened everytime for me.

I'm sure someone knows more about how that all works.
Actually I think that that is a valid point about the love being intense and all. I mean I've seen people who have gotten one or two flourishes but still only ended up with a hand kiss at the end. But I've gotten at my best thus far, tiny hearts all the way around the big one TWICE. At least I think they went all the way around twice, my blood was pumping and I didn't have time to look at the heart very closely. I guess I must've been getting excited too, the dancing was all so fast and the daughter was a gorgeous Englishwoman. I noticed the camera zooming in after a bit of in-a-row flourishing.
Smile
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: