Shop  •   Avatar  •   FAQ  •   Search  •   Memberlist  •   Usergroups  •   Profile  •   Log in to check private messages  •   Log in  •  Register 

North of Florida Keys
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Istafic
Powder Monkey

71 Gold -

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 1:15 am    Post subject: North of Florida Keys Reply with quote

My uncle is north of the Florida Keys. The map shows water on the northern part of the map with Shark Shallows, and then land based locations on the southern portion of the map along with the cabin. However I can't find anything remotely like this on the map. North of the keys is Florida, and there isn't any area on there I could find with water to the north of land. I found a shark shallows, but it is southeast of the Keys and does not have anything on its land mass, and I haven't found another shark shallows yet. Any thoughts on where I might need to be looking?
(I would post the map but not sure how so someone will have to tell me how first.)
Wolfwood
Boatswain

33917 Gold -

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 5:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's a lake inside Florida. Try landing on the shore and hiking to the lake and you should find the location that you are seeking! Very Happy
It is much better to be armed with a sword that has two edges than with an estoc [...], which is nothing more than a stick with a point. (Rapier Master G. Morsicato Pallavicini, La Scherma Illustrata, p. 14.)
Istafic
Powder Monkey

71 Gold -

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aha, so apparently I'm not the smartest pirate on the seas. I had even considered a lake, and then for some reason later dismissed the idea, not sure why. My uncle is now safe and thanks you.
NASSAU
Seaman

4819 Gold -

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shallow,landlocked,and barely worth the trip,yeah sounds like Lake Okachobee to me!
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Orienteering All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: