Shop  •   Avatar  •   FAQ  •   Search  •   Memberlist  •   Usergroups  •   Profile  •   Log in to check private messages  •   Log in  •  Register 

Multiply Your Bitcoin Every Day
View previous topic :: View next topic  
themodelcitizen
Gunner

14583 Gold -

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2022 2:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

can we get this guy banned?

This is nuts, Falconer knows damn well there are a bunch of us who would make better mods/admins but doesn't wanna do anything about it and never checks in. Forum falling apart under his "watch". Whatever, I'm probably done modding anyway, y'all know where to find me in the future
fleetp
Boatswain

35863 Gold -

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2022 2:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think I've said this before. The last time I got a reply from the gurus at Hooked gamers, I was told that to make one of us an admin here at hookd on pirates they would have to grant admin privileges to that person for all of the hooked games site. Seems they are unwilling to do that. Crying or Very sad

I can still delete spam posts, and will continue to do so. I will ask again to get my admin rights here restored.

Very respectfully,
fleetp
Pirate
Helmsman

109543 Gold -

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2022 2:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I deleted a bunch of spam not long ago so I do check. Never know when they pop up. Modal Citizen if your really gone then I like to say it was nice knowing you. Those was some good mods you did. I just don’t think there is any interest in mods now or even the game. Probably why this site is turning into a everything else site. I don’t know but I think I’m done too. It’s a lot of work for no comments or anything so yeah like why bother again right. Good luck and take care.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> General Hints and strategies All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: