Shop  •   Avatar  •   FAQ  •   Search  •   Memberlist  •   Usergroups  •   Profile  •   Log in to check private messages  •   Log in  •  Register 

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Roland
Helmsman

22526 Gold -

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 10:09 pm    Post subject: Avatar Glitch Reply with quote

I have tried several times to change details of my avatar, but after a week the altered avatar still has not appeared on my posts in the forum (though when I go back to edit my avatar again, the changes appear there, minus my weapon, which just disappears, leaving me unarmed). Whenever I save the edited avatar I get this series of error messages at the top of my screen:

Warning: imagepng() [function.imagepng]: Unable to open './images/nulavatar_avatars/2667.png' for writing: Permission denied in /home/cutlass/public_html/forums/nulavatar.php on line 289

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/cutlass/public_html/forums/nulavatar.php:289) in /home/cutlass/public_html/forums/includes/page_header.php on line 481

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/cutlass/public_html/forums/nulavatar.php:289) in /home/cutlass/public_html/forums/includes/page_header.php on line 487

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/cutlass/public_html/forums/nulavatar.php:289) in /home/cutlass/public_html/forums/includes/page_header.php on line 488
loki59
Rigger

24252 Gold -

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 3:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did you clear your cache? What changes did you make? I see him holding the flintlock pistol. You'll probably need to send Falconer a PM.
Roland
Helmsman

22526 Gold -

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 6:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hit View Refresh, and the image did not change.

I tried to change the face from Marduc to Lollonais. I have a goatee that comes and goes seasonally (I start it in November and shave it off at Easter). So I wanted to change my avatar from a clean-shaven look to a whiskered one. But Marduc's face remains.
rupertlittlebear
Helmsman

10381 Gold -

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pistol shows

therefore if it vanishes

the cause is at your end

maybe a file in one of the temp directories is taking over
Roland
Helmsman

22526 Gold -

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The problem is not the pistol. That only disappears when I go to change my avatar, and I have to re-select it. The problem is that the face that appears in the forum (Marduc) is different from the face that I selected, which appears in the avatar editing screen (Lollonais).
Guru
Gunner

1240 Gold -

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have the same problem, can't change my hat nor my background...
I have tried deleting all the internet temp files, but no use Confused
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Site Suggestions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: