Shop  •   Avatar  •   FAQ  •   Search  •   Memberlist  •   Usergroups  •   Profile  •   Log in to check private messages  •   Log in  •  Register 

Lost city of Incas!!! help!!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GoPlay
Powder Monkey

33 Gold -

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 6:53 pm    Post subject: Lost city of Incas!!! help!! Reply with quote

I have problem with my map! it doesn't show me any lines of the shore!!! Can, please, somebody tell me where is this??? help!!!!
Here is pic. http://i601.photobucket.com/albums/tt99/GoPlay_photo/lostcity-1.jpg
HarveyCrimmins
Swabbie

2459 Gold -

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, every map is unique to the game you're playing, but a good place to start is in the extreme southwest corner of the Bay of Honduras (The one at the bottom of the other side of the Yucatan peninsula from Campeche & Villa Hermosa) You have no shoreline to work with, but try anchoring in the corner there and walk inland a bit and look for any kind of landmark. That corner is where a majority of lost cities go to die, in my experience.
GoPlay
Powder Monkey

33 Gold -

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok! Thanks!!! I will try that!!!
sparticus
Helmsman

44872 Gold -

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What I do in these situations - is look also for a named landmark on the waters edge.

Land there - save your gave - then go for a walk looking for the city.

When you find it - if your crew are out of food or getting mutinous - rather than go into the city - walk directly east in your case - and see where you end up back at the shore line compared to where you anchored.

Then load your saved gave - sail to where you just were - land again - then walk directly west to the city.

Happy Hunting.

Finding Treasure
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Orienteering All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: