Shop  •   Avatar  •   FAQ  •   Search  •   Memberlist  •   Usergroups  •   Profile  •   Log in to check private messages  •   Log in  •  Register 

Random-jokes-not-worth-their-own-thread
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Jokes Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16, 17, 18  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
brwngator
Swabbie

27 Gold -

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's a guy with a Doberman Pinscher and a guy with a Chihuahua. The guy with the Doberman Pinscher says to the guy with a Chihuahua, "Let's go over to that restaurant and get something to eat."

The guy with the Chihuahua says, "We can't go in there. We've got dogs with us."

The guy with the Doberman Pinscher says, "Just follow my lead." They walk over to the restaurant, the guy with the Doberman Pinscher puts on a pair of dark glasses, and he starts to walk in.

A guy at the door says, "Sorry, mac, no pets allowed."

The guy with the Doberman Pinscher says, "You don't understand. This is my seeing-eye dog."

The guy at the door says, "A Doberman Pinscher?"

He says, "Yes, they're using them now, they're very good."

The guy at the door says, "Come on in."

The guy with the Chihuahua figures, "What the heck," so he puts on a pair of dark glasses and starts to walk in. The guy at the door says, "Sorry, pal, no pets allowed."

The guy with the Chihuahua says, "You don't understand. This is my seeing-eye dog."

The guy at the door says, "A Chihuahua?"

The guy with the Chihuahua says, "You mean they gave me a Chihuahua?"

An old cowboy dressed to kill with cowboy shirt, hat, jeans, spurs and chaps went to a bar and ordered a drink. As he sat there sipping his whiskey, a young lady sat down next to him.

After she ordered her drink she turned to the cowboy and asked him, "Are you a real cowboy?"

"Well, I have spent my whole life on the ranch herding cows, breaking horses, mending fences... I guess I am," replied the cowboy.

After a short while he asked her what she was.

"I've never been on a ranch so I'm not a cowboy, but I am a lesbian. I spend my whole day thinking about women. As soon as I get up in the morning I think of women, when I eat, shower, watch TV, everything seems to make me think of women," told the young woman.

A short while later she left and the cowboy ordered another drink.

A couple sat down next to him and asked, "Are you a real cowboy?"

"I always thought I was, but I just found out that I'm a lesbian."

Two prisoners, sentenced to die in the electric chair on the same day were led down to the room in which they would meet their maker.

The priest had given the last rites, the formal speech had been given by the warden, and a final prayer had been said among the participants. The warden, turning to the first man, solemnly asked, "Son, do you have a last request ?"

To which the man replied, "Yes sir, I do. I love dance music. Could you please play The Macarena for me one last time?"

"Certainly," replied the warden.

He turned to the other man and asked, "Well, what about you, son ? What is your final request?"

"Please," said the condemned man, "KILL ME FIRST."

A Marine Drill Sergeant, known for his insensitivity and tough demeanor, during roll call one day ended his talk with, "Oh, by the way, Kowalski, your mother died last night." A couple of weeks later, he told another troop in the same manner, "Don't bother calling home this week Johnson, your house burned down last night and killed your entire family." Word of these incidents leaked to the Commanding Officer, who called in Sergeant Pyrczkovich and counseled him, instructing him to be a bit more sensitive to the men. So, after receiving news of the death of Private Lazinsky's grandmother, he decided to try another ploy. "Okay, men. Everyone whose grandmother is still alive, take one step forward. Not so fast, Lazinsky..."

There were three men who were lost in the forest. They were then captured by cannibals. The cannibal king then told the prisoners that they could live if they pass the trial.

First step of the trial is to go to the forest with the cannibals and get ten pieces of the same kind of fruit. So all three men went separate ways to gather fruits.

The first one came back and said to the king, "I brought ten apples." The king then explains the trial to him. You have to shove the fruits up your rear with out any expression on your face or you'll be eaten. The first apple went in... but on the second one he winced out in pain, so he was killed.

The second one arrives and shows the king his ten fruits were berries. When the king explained the trial to him he thought to himself that this should be easy. 1... 2...3...4...5...6...7...8... on the ninth berry he burst out in laughter, therefore, he also was killed.

The first guy and the second guy met in heaven.

The first guy asked, "Why did you laugh, you almost got away with it?" The second guy replied, "I couldn't help it, I saw the third guy coming with pineapples."

A guy walks into a pub weeping profusely and muttering "O piccolo, damn piccolo!" Naturally, the barman (who's paid for this sort of thing) listens to his story. He was part of a musical quartet - a bass, a drummer, a trumpeter and himself with his piccolo - that had gone on tour in the east. In India a Maharaja had loved their music so much that he ordered that their instruments be filled with rubies. Guess who got the least. In Japan, a similar thing happened with the Emperor. But in Saudi Arabia, their music was hated so much by a Sheik that he ordered that the instruments be rammed up their players' arses... the bass, drum and trumpet were too big... but... the poor guy burst into tears again.

I Accept Donations Smile
ExtraCrispy
Boatswain

39052 Gold -

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 4:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"A girl phoned me the other day and said... Come on over, there's nobody home. I went over. Nobody was home."
rupertlittlebear
Helmsman

10381 Gold -

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ExtraCrispy wrote:
"A girl phoned me the other day and said... Come on over, there's nobody home. I went over. Nobody was home."
Did you sell the house?
sparticus
Helmsman

44872 Gold -

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A man was dragging a chain down the street, when a boy asked him -

"Mister !- why are you dragging that chain ? "

the man replied -

"Have you ever tried pushing one ?"
ExtraCrispy
Boatswain

39052 Gold -

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sparticus
Helmsman

44872 Gold -

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr. Blue
Rigger

68613 Gold -

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now that would make a screen saver that would get comments!

True story. A little boy was talking to his neighbor:

Boy: We have a mouse in our house.

Neighbor: Would you like to borrow my cat?

Boy: I'll ask my mom. Would you like to borrow our mouse?
ExtraCrispy
Boatswain

39052 Gold -

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Better yet sell the mouse to science.
sparticus
Helmsman

44872 Gold -

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ExtraCrispy wrote:
Better yet sell the mouse to science.

Was it Cordless ?
ExtraCrispy
Boatswain

39052 Gold -

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do two wrongs make a right?
Well If two don't, try three
sparticus
Helmsman

44872 Gold -

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ExtraCrispy wrote:
Do two wrongs make a right?
Well If two don't, try three

Maybe the 2 Ronnies can make a Right.
Mr. Blue
Rigger

68613 Gold -

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mother: Your shoes are on the wrong feet.

Child: What, both of them?

A similar joke:

Child: (crying) But these are the only feet I have.
sparticus
Helmsman

44872 Gold -

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr. Blue wrote:

Child: What, both of them?

A similar joke:

Child: (crying) But these are the only feet I have.

The Price You Pay For Being Good
3 Men were waiting to go to heaven. St Peter was at the gate and said, "However good you were to your wife that is the vehicle you will get in heaven".

The first guy comes up to the gate and says, "I never, ever cheated on my wife and I love her". So St. Peter gives him a Rolls Royce.

The next man comes up and says, "I cheated on my wife a little but I stilll love her." He gets a mustang and drives off into heaven.

The next guy came up and said, "I cheated on my wife alot". He gets a scooter.

Next day the guy that got the scooter was riding along and he saw the guy who owned the Rolls Royce crying.

He asked, "Why are you crying you have such a nice car?!" and the man sobbed, "My wife just went by on roller skates".
ExtraCrispy
Boatswain

39052 Gold -

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wise man once say "Retail is for suckers."
ExtraCrispy
Boatswain

39052 Gold -

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16, 17, 18  Next
Page 4 of 18

Jump to: