Shop  •   Avatar  •   FAQ  •   Search  •   Memberlist  •   Usergroups  •   Profile  •   Log in to check private messages  •   Log in  •  Register 

I NEED A MAP (sorry for caps)
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Orienteering Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
muaddib
Swabbie
Posts: 65



722 Gold -

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Backlash wrote:
Whatever plan you decide is fine with me!

Did you want a map like this: http://www.cdrinfo.com/Sections/Articles/Sources/Pirates!/Images/Map_large.jpg <- You are going to have to copy paste the link in as the "!" ends the link.
Or like this:
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/1/12/Mapa_Sid_Meier.JPG


Oh goodness...I like both...but uh...I suppose this one http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/1/12/Mapa_Sid_Meier.JPG

would be cool..its just the ink for the water would be a lot.
_________________
“What has mood to do with it? You fight when the necessity arises - no matter the mood!"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
loki59
Rigger
Posts: 1082


24228 Gold -

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Try this. Right click on image, select view image. Right click and select save as.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Backlash
Swabbie
Posts: 57



263 Gold -

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ATM I suggest you follow through with Loki and if that doesn't work you can come with me
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
muaddib
Swabbie
Posts: 65



722 Gold -

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Backlash wrote:
ATM I suggest you follow through with Loki and if that doesn't work you can come with me
Ah, shame. I wish I could see both, to be honest. Also, does anyone have Gmail?
_________________
“What has mood to do with it? You fight when the necessity arises - no matter the mood!"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
Backlash
Swabbie
Posts: 57



263 Gold -

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

muaddib wrote:
Backlash wrote:
ATM I suggest you follow through with Loki and if that doesn't work you can come with me
Ah, shame. I wish I could see both, to be honest. Also, does anyone have Gmail?


All right then. In that case I will work on mine as well :p

Although it may take awhile


Last edited by Backlash on Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
muaddib
Swabbie
Posts: 65



722 Gold -

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Backlash wrote:
muaddib wrote:
Backlash wrote:
ATM I suggest you follow through with Loki and if that doesn't work you can come with me
Ah, shame. I wish I could see both, to be honest. Also, does anyone have Gmail?


All right then. In that case I will work on mine as well :p
Awesomesauce. Ye don't have gmail do ya?
_________________
“What has mood to do with it? You fight when the necessity arises - no matter the mood!"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
Backlash
Swabbie
Posts: 57



263 Gold -

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

muaddib wrote:
Backlash wrote:
muaddib wrote:
Backlash wrote:
ATM I suggest you follow through with Loki and if that doesn't work you can come with me
Ah, shame. I wish I could see both, to be honest. Also, does anyone have Gmail?


All right then. In that case I will work on mine as well :p
Awesomesauce. Ye don't have gmail do ya?


I have hotmail? Will that do?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
muaddib
Swabbie
Posts: 65



722 Gold -

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Backlash wrote:
muaddib wrote:
Backlash wrote:
muaddib wrote:
Backlash wrote:
ATM I suggest you follow through with Loki and if that doesn't work you can come with me
Ah, shame. I wish I could see both, to be honest. Also, does anyone have Gmail?


All right then. In that case I will work on mine as well :p
Awesomesauce. Ye don't have gmail do ya?


I have hotmail? Will that do?
Sure. Just wanted a way to chat, if you wanted to that is.You seem pretty cool. And besides you and loki and a few others...the only ones here haa
_________________
“What has mood to do with it? You fight when the necessity arises - no matter the mood!"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
Backlash
Swabbie
Posts: 57



263 Gold -

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

muaddib wrote:
Backlash wrote:
muaddib wrote:
Backlash wrote:
muaddib wrote:
Backlash wrote:
ATM I suggest you follow through with Loki and if that doesn't work you can come with me
Ah, shame. I wish I could see both, to be honest. Also, does anyone have Gmail?


All right then. In that case I will work on mine as well :p
Awesomesauce. Ye don't have gmail do ya?


I have hotmail? Will that do?
Sure. Just wanted a way to chat, if you wanted to that is.You seem pretty cool. And besides you and loki and a few others...the only ones here haa


We could always use the PM system on this website lol
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
loki59
Rigger
Posts: 1082


24228 Gold -

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

muaddib wrote:
Backlash wrote:
ATM I suggest you follow through with Loki and if that doesn't work you can come with me
Ah, shame. I wish I could see both, to be honest. Also, does anyone have Gmail?
Use a magnifying glass to read the names then re-write the names with a sharpie (magic marker) large enough to read. I enlarged the map so it is 11" wide so when you print it go to the printer options and use the "Landscape" option.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
muaddib
Swabbie
Posts: 65



722 Gold -

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

loki59 wrote:
muaddib wrote:
Backlash wrote:
ATM I suggest you follow through with Loki and if that doesn't work you can come with me
Ah, shame. I wish I could see both, to be honest. Also, does anyone have Gmail?
Use a magnifying glass to read the names then re-write the names with a sharpie (magic marker) large enough to read. I enlarged the map so it is 11" wide so when you print it go to the printer options and use the "Landscape" option.
Gotcha. Can said Item be purchased from a Mysterious Traveler?
_________________
“What has mood to do with it? You fight when the necessity arises - no matter the mood!"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
muaddib
Swabbie
Posts: 65



722 Gold -

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

loki59 wrote:
Try this. Right click on image, select view image. Right click and select save as.


It came out all stretched out.
_________________
“What has mood to do with it? You fight when the necessity arises - no matter the mood!"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
muaddib
Swabbie
Posts: 65



722 Gold -

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rupertlittlebear wrote:
there's always google earth
methinks thats not a viable option, as the names have changed.
_________________
“What has mood to do with it? You fight when the necessity arises - no matter the mood!"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
Mr. Blue
Rigger
Posts: 1831



32448 Gold -

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 2:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

muaddib wrote:
Uhh...100 gold if you do?


Thanks but we don't usually do things that way here. You want help, you ask, someone helps you if someone can. Usually that's about it.

I won't be able to get it done until, say, early to mid next week. You know how busy real life can be.
_________________
" ... the mistakes that we male and female mortals make when we have our own way might fairly raise some wonder that we are so fond of it. " George Eliot
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
muaddib
Swabbie
Posts: 65



722 Gold -

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 2:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr. Blue wrote:
muaddib wrote:
Uhh...100 gold if you do?


Thanks but we don't usually do things that way here. You want help, you ask, someone helps you if someone can. Usually that's about it.

I won't be able to get it done until, say, early to mid next week. You know how busy real life can be.
Aye
_________________
“What has mood to do with it? You fight when the necessity arises - no matter the mood!"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Orienteering All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group