Shop  •   Avatar  •   FAQ  •   Search  •   Memberlist  •   Usergroups  •   Profile  •   Log in to check private messages  •   Log in  •  Register 

I NEED A MAP (sorry for caps)
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Orienteering Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mr. Blue
Rigger

68403 Gold -

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 4:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm stuck. I made a copy of the map in two halves, and copied most of the town names larger. A few I could not do because there was not enough space. Now I have the map in the form of two pdf file images on my computer. I cannot see how to add them to a PM. I guess PMs don't do attachments. I tried uploading them as Mods to this site and the site would not accept my username/password combo for uploading mods, even though it will let me log onto the forum to post. I tried photobucket, but as far as I can see photobucket does not take pdf files.

So how do I get the map Muaddib?
muaddib
Swabbie

722 Gold -

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 4:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Email me?

tisumner91@gmail.com
Mr. Blue
Rigger

68403 Gold -

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 4:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Duh Mr. Blue! Laughing I told you I'm not too good at technical stuff. Tonight Mr. Not-So-Technical-Blue has to replace our broken thermostat or explain to his wife why we still have no heat. Pity me.

I have sent the e-mail. Let us know if it solves your problem. If not maybe someone else will have an idea.
muaddib
Swabbie

722 Gold -

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 4:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crap..I asked how old you were cuz of the year in your email..I apologize sir. Its awesome. I found another one just now actually...

http://www.gamefaqs.com/pc/915017-sid-meiers-pirates/faqs/61814
ExtraCrispy
Boatswain

39052 Gold -

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 4:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

muaddib wrote:
Crap..I asked how old you were cuz of the year in your email..I apologize sir.

Shocked
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Orienteering All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: