Shop  •   Avatar  •   FAQ  •   Search  •   Memberlist  •   Usergroups  •   Profile  •   Log in to check private messages  •   Log in  •  Register 

Raymondo is missing
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> General Hints and strategies Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rusty Edge
Rigger

2992 Gold -

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ha! I never saw the correlation. I only talk to the Abbot when I'm scrounging for food, or putting ashore accidentally too close to the mission on a treasure hunt.
sparticus
Helmsman

44872 Gold -

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 9:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rusty Edge wrote:
Ha! I never saw the correlation. I only talk to the Abbot when I'm scrounging for food, or putting ashore accidentally too close to the mission on a treasure hunt.

I thought you only went to the Abbot after you got married - then danced with another daughter...
Rusty Edge
Rigger

2992 Gold -

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looting
Out
Loud
sparticus
Helmsman

44872 Gold -

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 11:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Which is why there is a jesuit mission between every city - some of those captains needed a lot of forgiveness.
Roland
Helmsman

22526 Gold -

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 4:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rusty Edge wrote:

The only time I visit a mission is when it's time to generate a new Raymondo. The abbot will give you gratis the same information that the stranger charges 1,000 gold for.

But, while I'm there, I always sell him some overpriced food! There's nowhere else on the map that pays 10 gold for food.
Salty Dog
Sailing Master

191991 Gold -

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2015 1:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sorry, I did not read this post before. I know the answer to this one. Whenever Raymondo is trying to sail around Cuba and get to the other side, he does not know which way to go. He literally cannot make up his mind.

This is especially so when he is asked to sail from Santiago to Havana. Does he go the Northern Route around Cuba or the Southern Route? He can go either way bug most people would go the Northern Route. Well, Raymondo does not have this level of decision making. What he does is just hang around Santiago so you have to sail down thee to get him.

In the example of Raymondo being asked to go from St. Augustine to Santiago, once again he is being asked to go to the other side of Cuba. The short way is to head south, then head east and then bend around to the South of Cuba. However, you can also go the long way by heading south to Cuba, then West around Hanana, then south and then east to Santiago.

Raymondo is not smart enough to figure out which way to go. So, you must sail towards St. Augustine and you will find him either due south of there at the coast of Cuba or near St. Augustine itself.

Sorry I was not hanging around the board when this fellow asked his question. Hope others will read this point and find out why Raymondo just sits there for over a year, not knowing which way to go.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> General Hints and strategies All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: