Shop  •   Avatar  •   FAQ  •   Search  •   Memberlist  •   Usergroups  •   Profile  •   Log in to check private messages  •   Log in  •  Register 

Not the answer he was looking for ...
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mr. Blue
Rigger

68403 Gold -

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 11:14 pm    Post subject: Not the answer he was looking for ... Reply with quote

An agnostic went into the wilderness to have time and quiet to think. He was not going home until he had decided once and for all whether or not to believe in God.

One day he got cornered by a gaunt, hungry looking bear, and he decided that he better find out if prayer works really fast. So he bowed his head and put his hands together and said, "God, if you are really there, please take care of this bear situation."

He looked up, and to his amazement, the bear bowed its head and put its hands together too. "I'm saved!" he thought. "This is a relgious bear."

Then the bear said, "God, if you are really there, thank you for taking care of my situation by providing a delicious meal ..."
sparticus
Helmsman

44872 Gold -

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:35 am    Post subject: Re: Not the answer he was looking for ... Reply with quote

Mr. Blue wrote:
An agnostic went into the wilderness to have time and quiet to think. He was not going home until he had decided once and for all whether or not to believe in God.

One day he got cornered by a gaunt, hungry looking bear, and he decided that he better find out if prayer works really fast. So he bowed his head and put his hands together and said, "God, if you are really there, please take care of this bear situation."

He looked up, and to his amazement, the bear bowed its head and put its hands together too. "I'm saved!" he thought. "This is a relgious bear."

Then the bear said, "God, if you are really there, thank you for taking care of my situation by providing a delicious meal ..."

Smile
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: