Shop  •   Avatar  •   FAQ  •   Search  •   Memberlist  •   Usergroups  •   Profile  •   Log in to check private messages  •   Log in  •  Register 

The theory of getting three lost city map pieces quick
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Red Rabbit
Cutthroat

327 Gold -

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2015 7:31 pm    Post subject: The theory of getting three lost city map pieces quick Reply with quote

So I've been doing sneaking a lot lately so here is my theory (warning: you need to be good at dancing):

- get bounty on some of the nations (plunder their ships).
- find a city with beautiful daughter of that nation.
- sneak to the city (Monty has been defeated before this to work, otherwise the daughter gives you hints about Monty). Sneak to the governor (also you need a rank atleast a Baron so the daughter will show up or use "Wit and Charm" -skill).
- dance perfectly. -> #1 map piece.
- now attack the same city! (make sure the city has enough manpower NOT to change the governor.) And meet the governor and his daughter (do what she want's: give Ruby Ring). -> #2 map piece.
- Now leave the city after you have done everything in there. Turn around and sneak in to the governor's mansion (and do whatever the beautiful daughter want's). -> #3 map piece. Now you would be able to find the lost city and 50.000 gold!

Still testing this because not a perfect dancer and beautiful daughter gives me hints about Baron Raymondo..

EDIT: spelling.
Captain Teague
Rigger

12207 Gold -

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2015 1:20 am    Post subject: Re: The theory of getting three lost city map pieces quick Reply with quote

Red Rabbit wrote:
So I've been doing sneaking a lot lately so here is my theory (warning: you need to be good at dancing):

- get bounty on some of the nations (plunder their ships).
- find a city with beautiful daughter of that nation.
- sneak to the city (Monty has been defeated before this to work, otherwise the daughter gives you hints about Monty). Sneak to the governor (also you need a rank atleast a Baron so the daughter will show up or use "Wit and Charm" -skill).
- dance perfectly. -> #1 map piece.
- now attack the same city! (make sure the city has enough manpower NOT to change the governor.) And meet the governor and his daughter (do what she want's: give Ruby Ring). -> #2 map piece.
- Now leave the city after you have done everything in there. Turn around and sneak in to the governor's mansion (and do whatever the beautiful daughter want's). -> #3 map piece. Now you would be able to find the lost city and 50.000 gold!

Still testing this because not a perfect dancer and beautiful daughter gives me hints about Baron Raymondo..

EDIT: spelling.

If you have enough men to change the governor, but decline to do so, would this still work?
Salty Dog
Sailing Master

191991 Gold -

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2015 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I usually dance with a beauty and then give her a ring. Then I move on to another beauty and do the same thing. If you are lazy, you can just dance with your beautiful wife 3 times in a row and keep getting the pieces.
Red Rabbit
Cutthroat

327 Gold -

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2015 8:57 pm    Post subject: Re: The theory of getting three lost city map pieces quick Reply with quote

Captain Teague wrote:
If you have enough men to change the governor, but decline to do so, would this still work?

Not sure does the romnace sub-plot start in the beginning then. I think not?

Why using sneaking is because it only takes an one day when visiting cities takes a week.
Captain Teague
Rigger

12207 Gold -

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2015 9:36 pm    Post subject: Re: The theory of getting three lost city map pieces quick Reply with quote

Red Rabbit wrote:
Captain Teague wrote:

Not sure does the romnace sub-plot start in the beginning then. I think not?

Why using sneaking is because it only takes an one day when visiting cities takes a week.

I do not believe so, as the governor does not change.

I knew that, I am the one that brought it up here. Wink Good strategy though, I will have to use it.
Red Rabbit
Cutthroat

327 Gold -

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2015 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yea. Kool.

Please tell us how's your dancing with the beautiful. I'll try this soon too.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> General Hints and strategies All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: