Shop  •   Avatar  •   FAQ  •   Search  •   Memberlist  •   Usergroups  •   Profile  •   Log in to check private messages  •   Log in  •  Register 

I have brought the Role Playing Board back to life.....
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Salty Dog
Sailing Master

191991 Gold -

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2016 8:17 pm    Post subject: I have brought the Role Playing Board back to life..... Reply with quote

Red Rabbitt, I brought the Role Playing Board back to life. I hope you understand all I am saying there. I did a LOT of historical research to make it authentic. Your turn next. I also called out a lot of the other people here in my story!
Captain Teague
Rigger

12207 Gold -

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 5:52 pm    Post subject: Re: I have brought the Role Playing Board back to life..... Reply with quote

Salty Dog wrote:
Red Rabbitt, I brought the Role Playing Board back to life. I hope you understand all I am saying there. I did a LOT of historical research to make it authentic. Your turn next. I also called out a lot of the other people here in my story!

I have done RPGs on a few other forums, and each one is different. How does this one work?
Captain Teague
Rigger

12207 Gold -

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 5:52 pm    Post subject: Re: I have brought the Role Playing Board back to life..... Reply with quote

Salty Dog wrote:

I have done RPGs on a few other forums, and each one is different. How does this one work?
Salty Dog
Sailing Master

191991 Gold -

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 8:44 pm    Post subject: Re: I have brought the Role Playing Board back to life..... Reply with quote

Captain Teague wrote:
Salty Dog wrote:

We have a role playing board here. It is the "Circle of Pirates". Our current story is on the post called "The Illuminatti" Also, read the last page of the preceding chapter called "The Governor's Decree" to set things up. If you want to step forward now, write yourself in the script by saying you entered the Tavern along with Red Rabbitt. I mentioned you in my latest update (along with Rusty, Roland and Sparticus). Have fun! I did a lot of historical research to set the table in my latest two posts. Hope you like them.
Captain Teague
Rigger

12207 Gold -

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 1:13 pm    Post subject: Re: I have brought the Role Playing Board back to life..... Reply with quote

Salty Dog wrote:
Captain Teague wrote:
Salty Dog wrote:

We have a role playing board here. It is the "Circle of Pirates". Our current story is on the post called "The Illuminatti" Also, read the last page of the preceding chapter called "The Governor's Decree" to set things up. If you want to step forward now, write yourself in the script by saying you entered the Tavern along with Red Rabbitt. I mentioned you in my latest update (along with Rusty, Roland and Sparticus). Have fun! I did a lot of historical research to set the table in my latest two posts. Hope you like them.

I did appreciate the history. What I meant was, we just write our own posts? Or is there a GM? I have done it both ways elsewhere, just wondered which case it was here.
Salty Dog
Sailing Master

191991 Gold -

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Write your own posts. Please try to keep the general story going, you can certainly add something to it but I ask you not to call the Bartender a Liar and go a different direction.
Salty Dog
Sailing Master

191991 Gold -

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Red Rabbit, where are you? I wrote you into the Role Playing Board and you have not shown up in the past two weeks!!!
Salty Dog
Sailing Master

191991 Gold -

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Red Rabbit, we are still waiting! Come update the Role Play board!
Red Rabbit
Cutthroat

321 Gold -

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry, fellow buccaneers. Been busy this month but have already started writing the Role Play post and have OK situation next weekend, so I think I get it finished by then..

Sorry again being slow.

PS. BTW good stuff, Salty!
Salty Dog
Sailing Master

191991 Gold -

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 6:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome back! Glad you enjoyed it. I spent a lot of time researching and writing so to make it as realistic as possible. Try to keep the story line plausible. Have fun!
Red Rabbit
Cutthroat

321 Gold -

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Arr fellow buccaneers!

I'm having trouble of executing my post for role-playing. Writing it is very hard, slow and difficult, and can't seem to make it good enough. I've wrote down couple of paragraphs, but just can't write the ideas what I'm having and don't have a clue how to make them work (in English sentences, I mean).

Sorry again for being so slow.
But if anybody is interested for continueing RP -story, it's fine for me.
Haven't give up but need time, a lot of time, it seems..
Salty Dog
Sailing Master

191991 Gold -

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 12:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Red Rabbit,
Good to hear from you. No worries on the Role Playing board. If someone else would like to step forward, I can edit the last post and take your name out and put their name in. If no one else cares to join in, I may write a few more posts on it until someone else does decide to join.

Anyone else wish to jump aboard the Role Playing ship?
Salty Dog
Sailing Master

191991 Gold -

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can keep adding to the story if there is interest in it. I can write someone else in it or just continue it until someone else wants to become involved. Are others reading it? Confused
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Pirates! Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: