Shop  •   Avatar  •   FAQ  •   Search  •   Memberlist  •   Usergroups  •   Profile  •   Log in to check private messages  •   Log in  •  Register 

Beautiful Daughters Mod Complete
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Customization & Modding Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pirate
Helmsman

109543 Gold -

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 3:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Captain Teague wrote:
Pirate wrote:
Captain Teague wrote:
fleetp wrote:
Captain Teague wrote:

I downloaded this mod when this thread was active but never got around to trying it out. I did, and I like the result! Except... none of the women are wearing clothes anymore. What was the plan for that, and is said plan still in place?

Sure, we are pirates and normally we go for that sort of thing. But I have kids who play this game, so I cannot actually use the mod as-is.

I have similar mods, and have them in a folder named x-custom.
When kids are not around I change the name to custom so I can enjoy playing the mods. When I'm finished with that game session, I'll change the folder name back to custom.

That genuinely made me laugh! I like the idea, but the new NPC models are really neat! If they were clothed, I would love to keep them. That is why I asked if the mod is still being worked on or not.

I had been working on some girls textures. Had a PC crash and a host of other things going on but as far as my taste goes for the textures its kind of middle ground. that means modest is out the door and nude well that's ok but realistically how often do we run into woman in public wearing nothing? To me the nude is after you pay and the sexy, skimpy, or normal clad comes first. Meet a girl in shorts and a cut off shirt, bikini etc pay the barfine, take her upstairs, boom boom. I like my textures with cloths but not modest, it just feels more right this way to me.

Aye, I get that. However, as I said, I have kids who play this. As cool as this mod is, it has to be appropriate. I suppose I will have to wait, as I have less than 0 skill or knowledge in such things.

What exactly do you have in mind Captain. Something the kids would like and not be inappropriate for them to see like in modest clothing? Might take a stab at fixing you up when I get back into modding. Maybe something like shorts and a normal t shirt that doesn't show half her boobs should work for ya maybe?
Amaroy
Swabbie

1758 Gold -

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 10:07 pm    Post subject: A question to the experts Reply with quote

Ahoy!

Is it possible to have more than 2 beautiful daughters skins in play? It seems as if they´d be limited to two.
Pirate
Helmsman

109543 Gold -

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 10:17 pm    Post subject: Re: A question to the experts Reply with quote

Amaroy wrote:
Ahoy!

Is it possible to have more than 2 beautiful daughters skins in play? It seems as if they´d be limited to two.

You are correct. At the moment the game is limited to two skins per nation. One for wide and the other for miss thin face.
Pirate
Helmsman

109543 Gold -

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't have the chance to make new ones yet but here is the last girl I made .

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ucpl7ygd4wb202x/AADPo3j9xMbzDon_JloOEPSOa?dl=0
parksbanyon
Gunner

13127 Gold -

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:42 pm    Post subject: My reason for nudes Reply with quote

Cap T the main reason I upload the nudes is it is easy to add a black bikini top bottom or a full body suit as compared to a hi res body paint. I fully warn when I do upload nudes.
Outside myself, Mandiuscreel, and FleetP, who do 3d modeling most people here seem to be comfortable and able to tweak and twirl the uv sets to make there own textures.
I am pretty much complete on the universal body mod. The main purpose was to make 1 female nif on 1 skeleton that could be used across the board. As of now she has 3 hair styles beau GD, Cleopatra, and Vampirella 1970s "Big Hair". I want to add 1 more. The naming convention is UbL where L means large chest but L M or S they use the same texture set. The hair styles are all installed with the nifs and all 3 will appear ingame but anyone can easily download nifskope and delete the hair they don't want.
The biggest reason I wanted to make this mod was so K-Bobs mod Maker could have a universal library. You make a top it works on all the females.
Captain Teague
Rigger

12207 Gold -

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 8:49 pm    Post subject: Re: My reason for nudes Reply with quote

parksbanyon wrote:
Cap T the main reason I upload the nudes is it is easy to add a black bikini top bottom or a full body suit as compared to a hi res body paint. I fully warn when I do upload nudes.
Outside myself, Mandiuscreel, and FleetP, who do 3d modeling most people here seem to be comfortable and able to tweak and twirl the uv sets to make there own textures.
I am pretty much complete on the universal body mod. The main purpose was to make 1 female nif on 1 skeleton that could be used across the board. As of now she has 3 hair styles beau GD, Cleopatra, and Vampirella 1970s "Big Hair". I want to add 1 more. The naming convention is UbL where L means large chest but L M or S they use the same texture set. The hair styles are all installed with the nifs and all 3 will appear ingame but anyone can easily download nifskope and delete the hair they don't want.
The biggest reason I wanted to make this mod was so K-Bobs mod Maker could have a universal library. You make a top it works on all the females.

I think I got all of that, however, working with picture files (of any kind) is beyond my abilities. Especially 3D models. K-Bob's mod-maker is about the limit of my abilities. I appreciate the efforts so far, I suppose I will have to wait to use it until I can gain a better understanding of how this game's skins work.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Customization & Modding All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: