Shop  •   Avatar  •   FAQ  •   Search  •   Memberlist  •   Usergroups  •   Profile  •   Log in to check private messages  •   Log in  •  Register 

Beautiful Daughters Legs Mod Complete
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Customization & Modding Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pirate
Helmsman

109543 Gold -

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 8:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I working on the dutch 1 daughter useing parks nif. She is looking hot with that green hair. Spanish daughter ! face, Pierieced navel. New armband. biker gloves. Starting to look like bike week around here. Amazing.
Pirate
Helmsman

109543 Gold -

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well It took me all night to finish only one daughter but it was worth it. This girl is beyond hot. She's smoking hot. This nif is the best one of the bunch I have tried. Doesn't have a lost daughter either and I'm uncertain if this nif would work or not as a lost daughter. I will be doing the rest of the daughters asap. Fleet if you want to check out the only one I have so far then you know where to find it. Others will be coming though.
fleetp
Boatswain

35857 Gold -

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pirate wrote:
Well It took me all night to finish only one daughter but it was worth it. This girl is beyond hot. She's smoking hot. This nif is the best one of the bunch I have tried. Doesn't have a lost daughter either and I'm uncertain if this nif would work or not as a lost daughter. I will be doing the rest of the daughters asap. Fleet if you want to check out the only one I have so far then you know where to find it. Others will be coming though.

I used the link you'd previously sent, but I'm having trouble getting the darn thing to appear correctly in game. I'm using the daug_beau_thin_face.nif and the daug_beau_e1.dds from the dropbox link (it ends in /AADRKVYk-IMzGIoQH-lVmtsza?dl=0), but my game seems to want to continue to use the old NIF file. I tried renaming the e1 dds file to d1, but again it didn't work.

I used several different saved games for the last hour, with similar results. Crying or Very sad

I looked at the dds file in GIMP and the NIF file in NifSkope; she does look nice, but I don't like the armband she's wearing.

Very respectfully,
fleetp
Pirate
Helmsman

109543 Gold -

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not sure whats going on. I never tried it out in a game yet since I've the only one. the biggest challenge for me was getting the texture to blend in to suit my taste. it still doesn't but It's about as good as I can get it. You mentioned that you didn't like the armband so that tells me you got the right texture and nif so it's possible that you have two nifs conflicting with each other. Maybe one in the customs and another in the Assets folder, As for the armband I do apologize if you find it offensive. My intent was to make a sexy bad biker type girl out of her. You know the kind of girl your mamma told you to stay away from. I can fix that. Do you like the gold armband or any other suggestions. I could even turn it into normal skin. The skin is going to be the Dutch 1 girl but since I only had that one done I renamed it to the English 1. so it would show up in th nif and you could try it out. She will be renamed back to dutch later. Try replacing all the textures using that one skin until I get the others done. it might help. another thing I noticed is that Parks had the 4-4 nif in the package. Try putting that in as well for the thin face texture. I just added the 4-4 and deleted and re added the thin face nif. The texture shows up in both just fine with nifcope. Try that.
fleetp
Boatswain

35857 Gold -

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 2:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pirate wrote:
Not sure whats going on. I never tried it out in a game yet since I've the only one. the biggest challenge for me was getting the texture to blend in to suit my taste. it still doesn't but It's about as good as I can get it. You mentioned that you didn't like the armband so that tells me you got the right texture and nif so it's possible that you have two nifs conflicting with each other. Maybe one in the customs and another in the Assets folder, As for the armband I do apologize if you find it offensive. My intent was to make a sexy bad biker type girl out of her. You know the kind of girl your mamma told you to stay away from. I can fix that. Do you like the gold armband or any other suggestions. I could even turn it into normal skin. The skin is going to be the Dutch 1 girl but since I only had that one done I renamed it to the English 1. so it would show up in th nif and you could try it out. She will be renamed back to dutch later. Try replacing all the textures using that one skin until I get the others done. it might help. another thing I noticed is that Parks had the 4-4 nif in the package. Try putting that in as well for the thin face texture. I just added the 4-4 and deleted and re added the thin face nif. The texture shows up in both just fine with nifcope. Try that.

I still can't get it to work with the blonde English beautiful daughter (e1). It did not work with Dutch1, but it worked with French1 and either Spanish1 or Spanish2 (I copied the DDS file and gave copies both S1 and S2 names) .

Let me know when you get it working properly in a game.
Pirate
Helmsman

109543 Gold -

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't find anything wrong at my end. All I did was modified a texture which is loadeding up just great in the nifescope. I don't have the time now to play the game. You mentioned something about the e1 having blond hair but the one I just finshed had green hair. What are you seeing instead of my texture when the e1 meets you?
fleetp
Boatswain

35857 Gold -

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pirate wrote:
I can't find anything wrong at my end. All I did was modified a texture which is loadeding up just great in the nifescope. I don't have the time now to play the game. You mentioned something about the e1 having blond hair but the one I just finshed had green hair. What are you seeing instead of my texture when the e1 meets you?

Since you asked, here's a link to the screenshot.

I apologize for the confusion regarding 'blonde e1'.
I used the expression 'blonde e1' as that is the texture that appears when I don't use the modified NIF - e1 DDS files together.
http://img04.deviantart.net/8218/i/2017/070/2/5/smp_fail_by_fleetp-db1xnzx.jpg
Pirate
Helmsman

109543 Gold -

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the screenshot. That tells me a lot. If you notice the nif is that of the one the game came with and not the nif parks made. She is wearing a dress. I can see that her green hair is now a green dress. If the nif I gave you were the same as this one then it would also look the same using nifscope. did you put the new nif in the customs folder? Did it overwrite the old one? Check see if there is more than one nif for the B_Thin-Face-D in your customs and any other folder. Any nif in any folder will show up before the one that came with the game. If you have no nif then of course the games nif will be used. If you have more than one nif then the one in the customs will override anything else. The nifs i am using from parks is the GD_beau_UbL pack. I did no modification at all to the nif. I only modified a texture. The texture I made is working or she wouldn't have on a hairy green dress but the nif your game is picking up is not the correct nif.
fleetp
Boatswain

35857 Gold -

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 2:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pirate wrote:
Thanks for the screenshot. That tells me a lot. If you notice the nif is that of the one the game came with and not the nif parks made.

Yes, I noticed that.

Pirate wrote:
did you put the new nif in the customs folder?

Yes, I did. As I said before, the NIF and renamed dds files worked correctly on the French daughter and Spanish daughter, but not the English daughter.

Pirate wrote:
Did it overwrite the old one?

I deleted the old one before placing the new one in the folder.

Pirate wrote:
Check see if there is more than one nif for the B_Thin-Face-D in your customs and any other folder.

There are no other B_Thin-Face-D Nifs in other folders.

I started a new game, and used the trainer to make myself an English duke. When I visited the governor the e1 daughter still looked the same as in the linked screenshot.

I'm not going to spend any more time testing this. Thanks for your attempts to help me; apparently the problem that I can't get it to work in game is entirely on my end. Sorry for wasting your time.

Very respectfully,
fleetp

EDIT: Arrggh! The NIF file was corrupted. I used the one from the Vampirella mod and the dds file worked coorectly in game.
Pirate
Helmsman

109543 Gold -

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fleet I had the same problem as you did. I managed to get it working however by replacing every nif even the wide face with the nifs parks made. seems like all the nifs in the package work together and if something is missing it will go with the default nif in the games fpk paks. My texture worked fine. I noticed her face needs redone as it off some but I had a hard time seeing her face well enough to know with nif scope. other than her face I thought she looked good. Anyway I updated my link with all the nifs . Try that and it will likely be Tuesday or so before I can do anymore texture work.
fleetp
Boatswain

35857 Gold -

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pirate wrote:
Fleet I had the same problem as you did. I managed to get it working however by replacing every nif even the wide face with the nifs parks made. seems like all the nifs in the package work together and if something is missing it will go with the default nif in the games fpk paks. My texture worked fine. I noticed her face needs redone as it off some but I had a hard time seeing her face well enough to know with nif scope. other than her face I thought she looked good. Anyway I updated my link with all the nifs . Try that and it will likley be Thursday or so before I can do anymore texture work.

@pirate,
I had already discovered before reading your post that to get the dds to work there had to be more than just the one NIF file in the custom folder. I also noted that the face was a bit misaligned when I played her in game.
Just for the heck of it, I took the naked body from the left side of your nude e1 dds file and pasted it into the English Vampirella e1 DDS file. That looked pretty good in the game.
Afer doing that, per your above request, I downloaded the files at your link and put them in a custom folder. Everything works, but as you said the face is a bit off.
Very respectfully,
fleetp
Pirate
Helmsman

109543 Gold -

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I re did the english lady. I used vampies face but couldnt help but add my own touch too it. it may look terrible in the game but I cant find out right now. Too damn tired too play a game. New armband. Have fun with it.
fleetp
Boatswain

35857 Gold -

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pirate wrote:
I re did the english lady. I used vampies face but couldnt help but add my own touch too it. it may look terrible in the game but I cant find out right now. Too damn tired too play a game. New armband. Have fun with it.

I downloaded the e1 dds file and took a look at it using GIMP. Neat armband, and the face looks nice. I'll play around with the mod later today.

EDIT: She looks pretty good in the game, other than her expression being 'frozen'
Pirate
Helmsman

109543 Gold -

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks I'll try it out too. I wouldn't know how to add animations to the face. Try grabbing her butt and see if that don't do the trick. Smile Other than facial expressions I really like this nif better than the modified stock version. Her body is simply a lot better. There is a real girl in that texture I'll tell you. Those eyes came from a real girl. Those lips did as well. That pierced navel and the pubic hair. I had to touch that up a bit with painting but it originated from a real girl. Can't wait to do the rest of them. Do you know if the vampi barmaid has facial expression. I don't have the textures for her but I do have the nifs. I still need to transform those male dancers Into women. I mean I'd personally rather look at her butt than his so why not right? Oh and if you do grab her butt and she slaps you, your on your own. Do so at your own risk. You've been warned theirs a real girl in that texture.
fleetp
Boatswain

35857 Gold -

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pirate wrote:
Thanks I'll try it out too. I wouldn't know how to add animations to the face. Try grabbing her butt and see if that don't do the trick. Smile Other than facial expressions I really like this nif better than the modified stock version. Her body is simply a lot better. There is a real girl in that texture I'll tell you. Those eyes came from a real girl. Those lips did as well. That pierced navel and the pubic hair. I had to touch that up a bit with painting but it originated from a real girl. Can't wait to do the rest of them. Do you know if the vampi barmaid has facial expression. I don't have the textures for her but I do have the nifs. I still need to transform those male dancers Into women. I mean I'd personally rather look at her butt than his so why not right? Oh and if you do grab her butt and she slaps you, your on your own. Do so at your own risk. You've been warned theirs a real girl in that texture.

I'm confused. What do you mean by 'vampi' barmaid? If you mean the barmaids in the file at your link, their faces do not change expressions.
I can't find barmaid textures that use the same layout as the vampirella dds files for the beautiful daughter.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Customization & Modding All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

Jump to: