Shop  •   Avatar  •   FAQ  •   Search  •   Memberlist  •   Usergroups  •   Profile  •   Log in to check private messages  •   Log in  •  Register 

Beautiful Daughters Legs Mod Complete
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Customization & Modding Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pirate
Helmsman

109543 Gold -

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If memory serves me correct Parks made a vampi barmad. it's a diffrent nif and not the same as those barmaids I have. Oh have you met the mayor yet? new english settlement? I fix the exe later to have her say my dad has been appointed the new mayor of blah blah. Also it will say talk to Nicky instead of mayor or some girls name. The mayor uses the e1 daughter texture.
fleetp
Boatswain

35857 Gold -

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pirate wrote:
If memory serves me correct Parks made a vampi barmad. it's a diffrent nif and not the same as those barmaids I have. Oh have you met the mayor yet? new english settlement? I fix the exe later to have her say my dad has been appointed the new mayor of blah blah. Also it will say talk to Nicky instead of mayor or some girls name. The mayor uses the e1 daughter texture.

I found the barmaid nif and barmaid duel nif files in a link in Parksbanyon's post dated 23 FEB 2017, in the thread entitled Universal Female Body. The specific one was vampi%20multi.rar.
I can't find a specific vampi barmaid dds files for it, I renemed the beautiful daughter vampi dds, but it is distorted, as are the default dds files.

Very respectfully,
fleetp
Pirate
Helmsman

109543 Gold -

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I found it. I believe it was on page 4 of that thread. It uses a diffrent terxture so the bd won't work.
fleetp
Boatswain

35857 Gold -

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pirate wrote:
I found it. I believe it was on page 4 of that thread. It uses a diffrent terxture so the bd won't work.

I think I found the vampi barmaid dds file in a thread entitled "Cheng I SAO or Ching Shih. Her face is 'frozen' in game with the vampi nif, and the other barmaid mods look better. The vampi dds file does not work correctly with the default barmaid nif files.
BTW, the barmaid expressions are 'frozen' in the badancer/barmaid mod that you and parksbanyon gave permission for me to upload to Undertow.
Very respectfully,
fleetp
Pirate
Helmsman

109543 Gold -

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/3742149/Ching%20Shih.rar

and

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/3742149/vampirella.rar.

There were two barmaids. Miss China and Miss Dracula. Do you know anyway we could add those expressions to the nif. Parks might not have included them because of the difference in the nifs might have not looked right. I could try my hand at the other legs nifs like the one you just did from Captain Scurvy. Using a real girl for a model I might be able to put together something either spectacular or the worst mod of the century. I'm capable of doing either.
fleetp
Boatswain

35857 Gold -

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pirate wrote:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/3742149/Ching%20Shih.rar

and

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/3742149/vampirella.rar.

There were two barmaids. Miss China and Miss Dracula. Do you know anyway we could add those expressions to the nif. Parks might not have included them because of the difference in the nifs might have not looked right. I could try my hand at the other legs nifs like the one you just did from Captain Scurvy. Using a real girl for a model I might be able to put together something either spectacular or the worst mod of the century. I'm capable of doing either.

The link to the vampirella.rar didn't work for me.
I have no idea on whether or not a person can put expressions back into a NIF file. I do remember that changing NIF files is hard (well, it was for me).
What I'd recommend is modifying the dds files in the linked barmaid package (it includes leg NIF files for the barmaid and barmaid duel).
Link ->https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B2xwa6LsMHzmWElZell6Sml6R1k

The facial expressions work on it in the main bar (her eyes open and close). I didn't test the duel scenes.

I didn't make either the NIFs or DDS files. Mandiuscreel made the NIFs, and parksbanyon made the dds files.

If you see a message about 'problem with the preview' when you click on the link, ignore it. There is no preview.

Very respectfully,
fleetp
Pirate
Helmsman

109543 Gold -

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok I will and the vampi barmaid so you can get it but I'm away from my base computer now. Could be Wensday . Anyway I just downloaded tonight not sure why you couldn't get it.? I see you want me to rework the barmaids legs mod nudes. I believe I have them. Alrighty I see what kind of masterpiece work I can come up with. What about the daughters? You want Many's or Parky,s nif. I'll try the bar girls first if I can afford the barfine drinks and of course her price. Smile
fleetp
Boatswain

35857 Gold -

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pirate wrote:
Ok I will and the vampi barmaid so you can get it but I'm away from my base computer now. Could be Wensday . Anyway I just downloaded tonight not sure why you couldn't get it.? I see you want me to rework the barmaids legs mod nudes. I believe I have them. Alrighty I see what kind of masterpiece work I can come up with. What about the daughters? You want Many's or Parky,s nif. I'll try the bar girls first if I can afford the barfine drinks and of course her price. Smile

Regarding the barmaids, it's not necessary that you rework them for me. I apologize if you got that impression. If you do make new barmaid dds files for yourself, I'd probably use them if you decide to share.

I like the nude beautiful daughters as currently available (the Vampi set is nice, even if her face doesn't change expression, and the one where I re-did CPT Scurvy's DDS to work with the legs mod is also good).

Very respectfully,
fleet
Pirate
Helmsman

109543 Gold -

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 4:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok in that case if they turn out looking like Barbra Bush or something like that I'll give them to you but if they look something like that e1 I might run off with her myself Smile
fleetp
Boatswain

35857 Gold -

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pirate wrote:
Ok in that case if they turn out looking like Barbra Bush or something like that I'll give them to you but if they look something like that e1 I might run off with her myself Smile

If you make mods of the barmaids and decide to share, it would probably be a good idea to make a new topic, since the title of this one is "Beautiful Daughters Leg Mod Complete"

Very respectfully,
fleetp
Pirate
Helmsman

109543 Gold -

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good idea. Be on the look out for Naked barmaids come and get em Smile
fleetp
Boatswain

35857 Gold -

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pirate wrote:
Good idea. Be on the look out for Naked barmaids come and get em Smile

I decided to do some messing around with the dds file for the English barmaid (Nif file is the one for the 'legs' version). So far I'm using your beautiful daughter e1 face and nude torso. It's looking pretty good so far.

Oh, I was able to download the vampirella.rar file that you linked. Seems the link had a period after rar, that caused the link to fail. When I copied the link into a new browser tab and deleted the period, the link worked.
I had previously downloaded the vampi barmaid mod. I don't like how she looks in the game.
Pirate
Helmsman

109543 Gold -

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well show me what you come up with. Not sure though the mouth I gave the e1 looks good without animations but with them it might pose a issue. She is showing her teeth but it might work just fine.
fleetp
Boatswain

35857 Gold -

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 2:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pirate wrote:
Well show me what you come up with. Not sure though the mouth I gave the e1 looks good without animations but with them it might pose a issue. She is showing her teeth but it might work just fine.

I decided to use the vampi e1 beautiful daughter face with the English barmaid. I'm working on using YOUR e1 beautiful daughter face with the French barmaid. I should have something ready to show tomorrow.

EDIT: I had to 'cut eye holes' in your e1 face to get the eye animation to work. The best test of the mouth animation is when the barmaid opens her mouth when the playable character challenged the captain of the guard to a duel. So far I haven't found a port where the playable character encounters the French captain of the guard. Crying or Very sad

Very respectfully,
fleet
Pirate
Helmsman

109543 Gold -

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Take your time and don't hurry it. I'm back to the base computer now to see what I can cook up.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Customization & Modding All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to: