Shop  •   Avatar  •   FAQ  •   Search  •   Memberlist  •   Usergroups  •   Profile  •   Log in to check private messages  •   Log in  •  Register 

Cheng I Sao or Ching Shih
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Customization & Modding Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
View previous topic :: View next topic  
parksbanyon
Gunner

13127 Gold -

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2016 6:11 pm    Post subject: upload Reply with quote

The above links for the Vampirella and Ching Shih rar should download the completed package including the dualing barmaid versions of both. Enjoy. Smile
Pirate
Helmsman

109759 Gold -

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I didn't see any above links and I even looked below too
Pirate
Helmsman

109759 Gold -

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Would it be the same links you provided before the newest versions were finished?
Pirate
Helmsman

109759 Gold -

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 2:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haven't had a chance to try them out in game play yet but they look good. Nice bottle too.
Pirate
Helmsman

109759 Gold -

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2016 4:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Parks your doing some amazing things. I'm always short on time but did manage to try out your girls somewhat. Didn't have a duel yet. Be nice Vamp in one bar and Ching Shih in another. As it stands now you have to replace the barmaid nif with your choice of ether vamp or Ching Shih and see them in the same outfits in all taverns. Of course this isn't your fault . Your doing a fine job I think. I think having two different nifs for the barmaid in game might be a real challenge but having the same one swapping textures a more accomplishable task since the standard barmaid has a different texture for each nation.
parksbanyon
Gunner

13127 Gold -

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2016 6:27 pm    Post subject: actually... Reply with quote

By taking the vampi or ching shih uv and making the different textures you rename the nif "barmaid_e.nif and the texture tree inside the nif to point to barmaid_e.dds WITH the different textures you make in the custom folder barmaid_f.dds, barmaid_s.dds, barmaid_p.dds, barmaid_d.dds you will have different barmaids. The dualing barmaid nif only needs the texture tree to point to barmaid_e.dds and sangson.dds.

Still working on a high res (18000 vertex vs SMP 2-3000 vertex) It won't work in game directly but I think I can make a workaround. For the type of characters I'm talking about see the nexusforums or loverslab.
parksbanyon
Gunner

13127 Gold -

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2016 10:17 pm    Post subject: Corrections Reply with quote

The nifs are normally named: barmaid.nif and barmaid_duel.nif. The textures are barmaid_x.dds where x= e,f,d,s,p for the nationality.

Page 4 post 5 is the download links to the complete Ching Shih and Vampirella with only the 1 texture.

Below is links to the CH and Vampi with the texture pointer corrected to "barmaid_e.dds" which the game engine will redirect to the correct nationality texture if available.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/3742149/Ching%20Shih%20multi.rar

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/3742149/Vampi%20multi.rar
Pirate
Helmsman

109759 Gold -

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just messing around with the vamp girl. I was thinking about making a sexy soccer girl uniform for her but first I tried replace her face with the French daughter 1 and her ears not being covered by hair looked Spock like with pointy ears. Looked better after I covered her ears though. Great work you did. Thinks for sharing it with us.
parksbanyon
Gunner

13127 Gold -

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:57 am    Post subject: vampi problem Reply with quote

Luckily I have a saved game that generates a dual about 30 percent of the time. While playing with the vampi dualing BM it finally activated a dual. She appears but only the bottle, neckring, earrings, and nipples. Being they are present makes me feel it is a uv or dds glitch.
Pirate
Helmsman

109759 Gold -

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 4:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe it wasn't Vampi you saw. It might have been the nipple ghost who haunts the taverns and shows off her jewels that pirates paid her with and of course you know what else so I won't mention those again.
parksbanyon
Gunner

13127 Gold -

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 7:41 pm    Post subject: reply Reply with quote

javascript:emoticon('Laughing')
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Customization & Modding All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: