Shop  •   Avatar  •   FAQ  •   Search  •   Memberlist  •   Usergroups  •   Profile  •   Log in to check private messages  •   Log in  •  Register 

Universal Female Body
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Customization & Modding Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pirate
Helmsman

109543 Gold -

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I'll need to take a deeper look at those others but the thing I liked about this one is it was more like a complete package rather then just the Bd you had the attractive, plain as well as the Larger Titties that looked big in my Larger Cities barmaids. I would say to finish the one you thinks the best. That would be the one I would finish.
Pirate
Helmsman

109543 Gold -

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I took a moment to look at some of the others you did. The new one(naked Egyptian queen) didn't look all that bad. Here is what I would do but of course now you should do whatever you want. I would make about 8 different textures of the latest model you have. You know two for each nation. Make it easier to start with I would go with the faces already provided in the game as new faces can always be created later. If that went well after testing by yourself as well as others then you could easily convert those into the plain and the attractive daughters as well. Same with the barmaids I would make a texture for each nation using the same faces already in the game and then add more later if desired. It's really up to you Parks. Go with what you want Never mind me.
parksbanyon
Gunner

13127 Gold -

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GD_beau_UbL 14/12/2016?

Anyone second this?

I do like the idea of pre-supplying the face. Keep in mind this one has the 3 different hairstyles.

The reason I provided the hair was that is obviously a 3d (3ds max, maya, or blender) modeling program is required. Deleting 2 of the 3 is a simple nifskope slice and dice, and well I do my textures in GIMP. I am just wanting some feedback that the UV map layout is workable for everyone.

Finishing the other 2 attractive and plain is a snap after that.
Pirate
Helmsman

109543 Gold -

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Works for me. Hopefully everybody else will come up and give their opinion but that rarely happens anymore in the mod forum.
parksbanyon
Gunner

13127 Gold -

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 4:04 pm    Post subject: final countdown Reply with quote

I know makes me feel we are the last 2 on here. Crying or Very sad
Pirate
Helmsman

109543 Gold -

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If I didnt enjoy messing around with SMP so much I would have likly pulled up anchor by now. I'm sure this would have been more fun back in 2005, 2006 time frame.
Rusty Edge
Rigger

2992 Gold -

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 12:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm interested in this, but I'm not a modder. Even when I tried to make simple modifications to Civilization ( transplanting code from one unit to another to limit the number of them in the game ) , it usually took lots of work, simply because I introduced errors such as spaces every time I touched it.

I never liked bosses/customers/ whoever telling people who knew more about what was involved and why things were the way they are how to do their jobs.
They never seem to appreciate the hours and difficulty in a simple change.

All of that said, in a creative process I tend to encourage people to work on what they feel passionate about. If the thing you re working on bores you, it will likely show through in the task sooner or later.

Or for that matter, in agriculture if a fellow seems to think that one brand of equipment or breed of animal is the best, it is proven that they will do better with it, get better results, making fewer excuses and complaints because they prefer to keep working with it.

In this case, creating the woman/hair/face you want to see will be objectively better than you creating the one I want to see.
fleetp
Boatswain

35857 Gold -

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 2:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crew mates, I'm here, but I've been away from my desktop for over a week. I should be back in my home port on 26 FEB.

In the ball room (dance) scenes, I'd really like to see all of the 'other' ladies (in addition to the governor's daughters)nude.
Rusty Edge
Rigger

2992 Gold -

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 3:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

fleetp wrote:
Crew mates, I'm here, but I've been away from my desktop for over a week. I should be back in my home port on 26 FEB.

In the ball room (dance) scenes, I'd really like to see all of the 'other' ladies (in addition to the governor's daughters)nude.

OH! Now this would give me incentive to dance with the plain daughters. I could gawk around the room.
Pirate
Helmsman

109543 Gold -

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fleetp wrote:

Correct me if I'm wrong but I'm taking it that your talking about the female dancers, The ones in the powder white wigs dancing with a male partner but its not you? There is a topless verison of those women but no full nudes that i'm aware of. I'm guessing that replacing the female dancers would be easy. Any of the daughters nifs would probably work just fine. Hell while your at it replace the male dancers with the nude girls too. Think maybe I'll just do that.
Pirate
Helmsman

109543 Gold -

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rusty Edge wrote:
fleetp wrote:

OH! Now this would give me incentive to dance with the plain daughters. I could gawk around the room.

I always dance with them especially the first time. Always get a present from them. However i'm not giving them any rings or necklaces, fighting jealous sponsors or rescue them or marring them.
Rusty Edge
Rigger

2992 Gold -

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pirate wrote:
Rusty Edge wrote:
fleetp wrote:

I always dance with them especially the first time. Always get a present from them. However i'm not giving them any rings or necklaces, fighting jealous sponsors or rescue them or marring them.

Probably a sound strategy.
I have an inner ear disorder, and the dancing has a way of suddenly transforming from a timing challenge to a Can-I-stay-upright-in-my-chair? challenge.
But I'm liking your ballroom proposal!
Rusty Edge
Rigger

2992 Gold -

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pirate wrote:
Rusty Edge wrote:
fleetp wrote:

Probably a sound strategy.
I have an inner ear disorder, and the dancing has a way of suddenly transforming from a timing challenge to a Can-I-stay-upright-in-my-chair? challenge.
But I'm liking your ballroom proposal! Daughters, barmaids, whatever you can manage.
Pirate
Helmsman

109543 Gold -

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well in the past I have experience in replacing those male in female dancers. I know the daughters make good female dancers and the male dancers I've seen just about everything used. The cook with a slop bucket to Blackbeard with cutlass in hand. I will look into this perhaps sometime Tuesday when I get freed up. Anyway a ballroom full of nude women doesn't sound like a huge challenge to me at the moment. I think it could be easily done and I have a grand scheme into turning the game into a large mod called Pirates paradise. I'm excited to see what Parks comes up with the daughters and barmaids. Once finalized maybe they will look super snazzy in Pirates Paradise. Staying upright in the chair might be the biggest challenge for any of us playing a game like this. Especially was the ole lady to come into the room with the intentions of getting her back scratched or something. I'm sure I will become the chair and the chair will become me.
fleetp
Boatswain

35857 Gold -

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 2:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pirate wrote:
fleetp wrote:

Correct me if I'm wrong but I'm taking it that your talking about the female dancers, The ones in the powder white wigs dancing with a male partner...

Yes, those are the ones I'm talking about. Wink

I'm back home now, but I'm fighting a really bad head cold I caught on the trip.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Customization & Modding All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 5 of 7

Jump to: