Shop  •   Avatar  •   FAQ  •   Search  •   Memberlist  •   Usergroups  •   Profile  •   Log in to check private messages  •   Log in  •  Register 

Larger Cities
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Customization & Modding Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pirate
Helmsman

109759 Gold -

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I play it some especially when trying out texture mods or something I test the cities out a bit. Some of these cities have well over a thousand soldiers but I have seen as few as 400. I added Adamills minor relations/useless items to exe. It means if you have a negative relationship with the pirates then they wont help you and if you don't have the shaman stick the Indians wont attack the cities for you either. I see more pirate and indian attacks repelled now with these new cities. Anyway my intent was to make life a bit more difficult for those who like sacking cities. Might try seeing if I can turn all the military captains into Monty's. That ought to add a degree of new difficulty to the game.
Pirate
Helmsman

109759 Gold -

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Captain Teague wrote:
Pirate wrote:
If you want one Captain then give me a few days since I've no time till perhaps Tuesday or so. You can try it out and see if the game is better.

That would be appreciated, but take your time. I am moving at the end of the week and will not likely be able to try it out for a couple of weeks. Thank you, though.

Have you gotten moved yet Captain. Your crew is about to muntiny. Time to get your pirate hat on and set sail or your ship won't be down at the docks anymore. Even the cabin girl has herself locked up. The crew is restless they are going to get her any minute now. Draw your steal Laughing
Pirate
Helmsman

109759 Gold -

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guardacostas
Gunner

10041 Gold -

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2022 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

im going to copy and paste what i wrote in the Reserved for game Mods thread, hopefully pirate you can answer my question here:

This seems intersting. Would dropping mcsmarties fgk pack in there work as well?
corsair91
Sailing Master

208979 Gold -

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2022 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Forum Index -> Reserved for Game MODS

Pirate - Larger Cities
http://www.hookedonpirates.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=8646
Guardacostas
Gunner

10041 Gold -

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2022 12:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pirate wrote:
Using Havana as a base modal for all cities in the East Indies Mod. Here is some of the cities.

I know you used havana's setting of 4 for all cities in the east indies mod. Did you use that for your revamp of the brethren of the coast mod?

I would love to try your carribean executable but i need my slower aging mod Crying or Very sad
Pirate
Helmsman

109759 Gold -

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2022 3:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My last mod does it use Havana for all Cities. No it does not. It does have slower aging.
Guardacostas
Gunner

10041 Gold -

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2022 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your last mod the Tropicana mod or do you mean your last version of the brethren mod?

Does the Carribbean executable have slower aging?
Pirate
Helmsman

109759 Gold -

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2022 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Tropicana is a Brethren mod. Full name is Pirates of the Tropicana then under that The Brethren of the Coast. Since all the cities are fictional I renamed the Caribbean to Tropicana to make it a bit more realistic even it’s not real. It does have slower aging.
Guardacostas
Gunner

10041 Gold -

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2022 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I never noticed while playing the brethren mod. One last question, so the brethren mod does indeed use Havana for all its cities?
Pirate
Helmsman

109759 Gold -

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2022 12:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The POTT mod which is a Brethren mod does not use Havana for all the cities. They are either the same as they were in the Caribbean or they were replaced with cities from Jinglangsdo’s East Indies mod so it’s a mix and match of the Caribbean and East Indies. It’s a nice mod not sure why nobody played it. Brethren text is Black not orange. They sail from cities like Treasure Island, Long John Silver’s, Black Sails etc.
Guardacostas
Gunner

10041 Gold -

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2022 11:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So what's easier, adding the slower aging mod and useless items mod to your caribbean executable or taking the brethren mod and changing all cities to be modeled after Havana? Every so often i have a renewed drive to play Pirates!, it only lasts four or five days but it's there every couple of months
Pirate
Helmsman

109759 Gold -

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2022 1:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How about just using the larger cities mod. Chances are it has slower aging in it.
Guardacostas
Gunner

10041 Gold -

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2022 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im sure it does. Ill get around to it, just been playing this one game that' excellent that i got for 50% off
Guardacostas
Gunner

10041 Gold -

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2022 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Customization & Modding All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to: