Shop  •   Avatar  •   FAQ  •   Search  •   Memberlist  •   Usergroups  •   Profile  •   Log in to check private messages  •   Log in  •  Register 

Who gives a hoot?
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Customization & Modding Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pirate
Helmsman

109503 Gold -

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2017 11:02 am    Post subject: Who gives a hoot? Reply with quote

fleetp
Boatswain

35817 Gold -

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2017 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello, Kitty!
Salty Dog
Sailing Master

191991 Gold -

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2017 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

She should get some big tips!!!
Pirate
Helmsman

109503 Gold -

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2017 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This girl is basically a redo of the one Parksbayon did. The most obvious is the Hello Kitty but it doesn't really stop there. Her lips are the French BD 1's and she has new eyes with a small amount of blue eye shadow. She also is using the Spanish barmaids hair with a new hair twist to match her uniform. This screenshot leaves out one really nice modification. She is wearing what looks like crocodile skin red leather boots that go well with Hooters orange and white uniform. She has a pierced navel and if you look at her hands you will notice her fingernails are painted red. Some other things I added is her eye color is the same as the pirate barmaids. It seems to go well with her new skin complexion and hair. Her top I added a bit of length to the back to make it even all the way around. Before the length of the front was much longer than the back
Pirate
Helmsman

109503 Gold -

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2017 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like the red boots. Stands out nicely. Here is a screenshot of them along with a couple of other screens paying tribute to the bar girl nightlife scene. These two cities were created using Havana as a base model.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/xva915k7jg75d95/Screenshot%202017-04-07%2016.40.01.png?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/t64qtxg746jwi2x/Screenshot%202017-04-07%2016.39.05.png?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/w7kzfq0zbd199r4/Screenshot%202017-04-07%2016.44.29.png?dl=0
Rusty Edge
Rigger

2992 Gold -

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2017 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nicely done!
Pirate
Helmsman

109503 Gold -

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2017 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How about the bar-girl bikini team? That's what I thought. Nobody likes girls in bikinis anymore. So disgusting right? Sorry to bother you but not really.
Do to time constraints I'm not projecting at this point on when or if they will be completed and me being picky on how they look wont speed things up either. Once I get the first one done to my liking then the others should come along a bit faster.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/6k4qpbxem4hmz0r/Screenshot%202017-04-09%2016.26.48.png?dl=0
Salty Dog
Sailing Master

191991 Gold -

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 4:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looking good to me!
fleetp
Boatswain

35817 Gold -

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are these going to be the Swedish Bikini Team?
Pirate
Helmsman

109503 Gold -

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fleetp wrote:

No not really. I mean basically these are something I want to add to my East Indies Mod. I just call them bargirls. One thing lacking in the game is bikini girls of any kind so sounds like a nice add on to me. If people want the Swedish bikini team then I can look into that after I'm done with these or you or someone else can modify my current project into the Swedish bikini team. Old Milwaukee taverns and Swedish bikini girls would make a good addition to the game I would say.
fleetp
Boatswain

35817 Gold -

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pirate wrote:
fleetp wrote:

No not really. I mean basically these are something I want to add to my East Indies Mod. I just call them bargirls. One thing lacking in the game is bikini girls of any kind so sounds like a nice add on to me. If people want the Swedish bikini team then I can look into that after I'm done with these or you or someone else can modify my current project into the Swedish bikini team. Old Milwaukee taverns and Swedish bikini girls would make a good addition to the game I would say.

Let me know when the NIF file(s) are finished and I'll work on the blue and gold bikinis dds file. Wink
Pirate
Helmsman

109503 Gold -

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok I will
Pirate
Helmsman

109503 Gold -

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The nif I'm using is the barmaid legs that Maniiscreel made. I just more or less need to finish the bikini. Of course knowing me I will add other cosmetic features to the texture as well.
fleetp
Boatswain

35817 Gold -

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pirate wrote:
The nif I'm using is the barmaid legs that Maniiscreel made. I just more or less need to finish the bikini. Of course knowing me I will add other cosmetic features to the texture as well.

I think I have his barmaid legs NIF file. Let me know when you have the texture ready and I'll make the Swedish dds file.
Pirate
Helmsman

109503 Gold -

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fleetp wrote:
Pirate wrote:

I think I have his barmaid legs NIF file. Let me know when you have the texture ready and I'll make the Swedish dds file.

You have it. It's the same nif you made the birthday suit girls textures for. Ok I should be able to begin working on it tonight hopefully.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Customization & Modding All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: