Shop  •   Avatar  •   FAQ  •   Search  •   Memberlist  •   Usergroups  •   Profile  •   Log in to check private messages  •   Log in  •  Register 

Which jacket looks the best
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Customization & Modding Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pirate
Helmsman

109543 Gold -

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 2:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe a mod with the Pirates of the Carribean theme might be interesting. Redo some of the top ten pirates since I prefer the golden age of piracy. Add at least Jack Sparrow and Hector Barabossa in with Blackbeard and Company.
Rusty Edge
Rigger

2992 Gold -

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 3:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pirate wrote:
If I was to replace both the male and female ballroom dancers with naked women would that be going overboard or did I hit this one dead on. It would make dancing harder for a while anyway.

I thought you started on that nude dancers mod. That's what I was referencing. Cool idea. It gets hot and humid in the Caribbean. Those ball gowns were totally impractical.

As for sails, I might enjoy some rum logos, like a Bacardi Bat, or a Gossling's Black Seal, or even a Captain Morgan. I think that might sort of bridge the old and the new.

But I asked for sails just to see what kind of stuff you'd do, because sometimes I look at your artwork and think that it would make a cool sail, whether it was one of your jackets, or one of those pole dancers would be a cute optical on a sail if it looked like an amazon was dancing on the mast. I didn't have anything particular in mind until you asked.
Pirate
Helmsman

109543 Gold -

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 4:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rusty Edge wrote:
Pirate wrote:
If I was to replace both the male and female ballroom dancers with naked women would that be going overboard or did I hit this one dead on. It would make dancing harder for a while anyway.

I thought you started on that nude dancers mod. That's what I was referencing. Cool idea. It gets hot and humid in the Caribbean. Those ball gowns were totally impractical.

As for sails, I might enjoy some rum logos, like a Bacardi Bat, or a Gossling's Black Seal, or even a Captain Morgan. I think that might sort of bridge the old and the new.

But I asked for sails just to see what kind of stuff you'd do, because sometimes I look at your artwork and think that it would make a cool sail, whether it was one of your jackets, or one of those pole dancers would be a cute optical on a sail if it looked like an amazon was dancing on the mast. I didn't have anything particular in mind until you asked.

We'll actually I did make a female dancers mod but I don't think I shared it with anyone yet except Fleet and it was uploaded on Undertow.com or something like that. I want to do it better though as the way it is now only one texture will work for all female dancers. I'm going to take my time on it and see if I can improve off of that mod. I haven't done the males yet but they are about to undergo a sex change you can mark my word to on it. Now if you are in a hurry and want ato play with those female dancers I can set you up a link if you want it now. As for sails ive ahad everything from naked country flag girls to you name it I've done it. Pole dancer are you referring to a real image of a lady or perhaps a silluoute of a pole dancer on the sails. I don't know if I can make it look like a real girl is hanging up on the sails instead of it just being a emblem or not but that would be both cool and funny.
Pirate
Helmsman

109543 Gold -

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 4:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What would make a good substitute for the lost city's? Just gathering up ideas but it should be something natural looking after getting up to the top of the mountain. Ariel view of naked beach girls down below or something like that maybe?
Pirate
Helmsman

109543 Gold -

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 5:22 am    Post subject: P Reply with quote

I have a logo called privateers Carribean that may work for the jackets. It's more pirate then a mc logo but still has that cool look. I can do rum sails or women. Whatever sails the boat. Ballroom pics will be shame on you mind in the gutter type of work. Pirate flag chairs are cool. Naked dancers and who would you prefer dancing with men ,women or imported kangaroos Laughing
Pirate
Helmsman

109543 Gold -

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 5:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The top ten could use a redo. I'm not a nif maker so I don't think we'll be fighting jealous bar girls, walking dead zombies or anything like that but Morgan might work for Hector and the first mate could work for Sparrow if that is something y'all want.
Rusty Edge
Rigger

2992 Gold -

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 5:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm in no hurry. In fact, until July I want to keep it family friendly.
Pirate
Helmsman

109543 Gold -

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 6:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well my kids took over my ship more times than I care to admit and one of the things they noticed in the game and I'm talking about the real unmodded version was the boobs and the ole lady even complained about it too so I'm not real sure it's even family friendly or not but even taking the kids to pick up groceries ain't always family friendly either. I don't even attempt to do any modding at home anymore. It got to risky so I do most of it at my parents house. That's my mod base station. I've came close to being busted so I'm more careful now.
Pirate
Helmsman

109543 Gold -

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 7:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Warning contains nudity. Here would be a good tittle screen.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/1zxv6np1idrxcit/Screenshot%202017-05-20%2016.55.13.png?dl=0
fleetp
Boatswain

35863 Gold -

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pirate wrote:
fleetp wrote:
I had a nude of a certain plus sized model as a sail emblem (removed it when kids wanted to play Pirates on my computer), now I can't find the mod.
Sad

Replacing the male and female ballroom danced with naked women sounds good to me. If you decide to make such a mod available, please include "not safe for work" in any announcement post. Smile
Very respectfully,
fleet

Did you make the mod yourself or did you get it from someone. If you know the image source it shouldn't be hard to remake. I'm leaning keeping my Carribean mod more period correct without alot of modern stuff since I'm getting a feel that's probably not going to work for must folks. One exception I think is the women. I think when it comes to them people don't mind going more modren. Keep the game with a Pirate feel to it with lots of women could be the way to go. I certainly plan on making those dancers. That and the ballroom pics will increase the difficulty..

I made the sail mod myself. I did a search for sail_emblem* on the hard drive where I keep my pirates mods and found it. I also found an interesting flag mod I made. Oops or blush
Pirate
Helmsman

109543 Gold -

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glad you found it, I wish I backed up my SMP stuff before my computer died. I got some of my mods back by downloading the East Indies mod from a link I posted before.
Rusty Edge
Rigger

2992 Gold -

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

While my wife is fine with nudity and me looking at it, she has objected to the St. Pauli girl in the game not wearing a bra or corset.

That is a good title screen.

-----------------
Pirate
Helmsman

109543 Gold -

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rusty Edge wrote:
While my wife is fine with nudity and me looking at it, she has objected to the St. Pauli girl in the game not wearing a bra or corset.

That is a good title screen.

-----------------

What is the danger in running off with a nif anyway. I could understand a real girl at a bar but a naked governors daughter in a game can't steal you.
Pirate
Helmsman

109543 Gold -

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 8:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I'm seriously thinking about patting myself on the back. Can't ask the wife to do it that's for sure. Anyway I did it the dancers that is. Wasn't sure it would work out the way I wanted it to the texture swapping but it did. Since they are nude I only gave them different hair which I felt like was good enough. They do swap textures as the original dancers did. No more men in the ballroom except of course you the butler and the governor. The dancers except yourself are women and hot ones at that. The only issue that might cause a problem is those nifs Parks made might tax your system meaning bog it down which could pose a problem trying to dance. The better the graphics card you have the better off your going to be. Might try reducing the texture down to 512 or 256 instead of the 1024 and see if that helps but other than that it worked like a charm.

Warning Nudity.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/bohmpt62ydytsa0/Screenshot%202017-05-24%2003.38.32.png?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/0gh67vnfiei7qcj/Screenshot%202017-05-24%2003.57.48.png?dl=0

Don't ask me how your going to find Puerto Cabello with this map because
I don't know either. If she is there though it might be worth trying to find.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ufm5xddma4vamsy/Screenshot%202017-05-24%2003.29.33.png?dl=0
Pirate
Helmsman

109543 Gold -

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is this jacket any better?

Oh and another thing those governors daughters plain, average and purty might get a redo too. I thinking about checking out that ubl nif which basically uses the same textures as the dancers now do and see if they have any facial expressions. About the only difference in the textures is the hair comes separate from the rest of the dds.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/x2bsj6p1qgqtt80/Screenshot%202017-05-24%2007.42.40.png?dl=0
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Customization & Modding All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 2 of 5

Jump to: